Getting a working as marine engineer in the field of shipbuilding (and in related industries).
JSC “Shipping Building and Repair Work named after Lenine”
September 21, 2009 - present - Chief of the flaw corps TD.
- performance of fault detection of ship hulls;
- registration acts and records of inspections;
- analysing and comparison of regulations and reporting flaw with the Register of Shipping.
JSC "CPP" (Astrakhan) / JSC Shipyard «Yantar» (Kaliningrad)
May 7, 2009 - July 29, 2009 - engineer (business trip in Kaliningrad).
- production processes.
- to prepare the budget for the operations, purchase and maintenance departments.
OAS Federal State Unitary Enterprise «Nerpa»
August 1, 2006 - August 28, 2006 - Technician in the IC (Practical) (Snezhnogorsk, Murmansk Region).
- issue shipbuilding documentation.
OAS MSZ “Karl Marx"
April 12, 2006 - May 5, 2009 - Design Engineer TD
- issue shipbuilding drawings.
September 1, 2002 - November 2008 - Astrakhan State Technical University
Honours Degree in Marine Engineering, Specialising in Shipbuilding.
- Institute of Marine Technology, Energy and Transport;
- red diploma (every subject with distinction) .
Red diploma(every subject with distinction).
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, professional. Result orientated, perform extremely well under the pressure. Honest, efficient, reliable, persistent.
? Windows, MS Office, Internet - an experienced user;
? knowledge of software: AutoCAD 2008, ??????™ v11-3D, Sea Solid, Sea Solution, Sea Hydro, SolidWorks 2009.
? Diploma I degree for the victory in the section "Mathematics" (54th Scientific Conference of Students ASTU);
? Third place in University Olympiad to solve problems of theoretical mechanics;
? Participation in the "Strength of Materials" (54th Scientific Conference of Students ASTU).