Heavy Equipment operator
- Shoreside Operations
Post Applied : Heavy Equipment operator.
To establish May self as a part of higher management in a professionally managed organization which offers growth opportunities & avenues to integrate own vision of success with commitment to team work.
- Good Communication skills.
- Positive Attitude.
- Adaptability in nature.
- May 1990 to March 2000 – Board of Secondary Education – Rajasthan, India. 64% Sr. Sec. School Board Dhingpur Rajasthan.
- ST. John Ambulance Association& Computer Operator Received Certificate of Graduation on June 22, 2000- July 2000 to Sep 2004
- UNITED STATES MARINES CORPS of Lieutenant Colonel, USMC Commanding Certificate of Appreciation February15, 2008
- Operation Iraqi Freedom USMC Certificate of Appreciation – February 28, 2007.
- Valid Indian Heavy Driving License
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- US Army Driving License
- Kellogg Brown& Root Operator permit
- Crane Operator Training USA army field flight to tank lift.
- HSC Driver Trainer
- Ground Guide Training and accident avoidance and Total Auto Safety Training.
- 30 Hrs OSHA training completed certificate.
Earth moving Heavy equipment operator Experience:
- RTCH: 45k Kalmar.
- Crane Operator (165 tons).
- Forklift 2.5k, 4k, 6k, 9k, 10k & 30 k
- Flat Bed (40&20 ft), Straight Truck.
- Dozer Operator & Back Hoe.
- Front End Loader.
- Ditch Witch Trencher.
- Bob Cat Skid Steer/Track Steer.
- Roller Operator.
- Excavator Operator.
Name of Company: Nabors Drilling International Gulf FZE
Place : Erbil - Northern Iraq
Designation : Heavy Machinery Operator
Duration of Work : May. 2013- To to March 2016.
- Handle tubular to down and chock properly when loading in pipe tub, onto pipe racks or loading onto trucks.
- Keeping all inspection forms and paperwork up to date.
- Ensure understanding of, and compliance with, HSE permit to work system.
- Immediately report anything incorrect with the forklift no matter how minor to Rig Manager or Tour Pusher, Mechanic and Electrician.
- Be involved in all safety meetings and toolbox talks and the smart program.
- Always take the time to make sure you have the proper equipment for the job you are doing
- Be a leader to the roustabouts working with or for you, teach them, when doing a job explain to them why and what you are doing
- Keep all training and certifications up to date
Name of Company: DynCorp International
Place : US Military Base Dwyer, Afghanistan
Designation : RTCH Operator & Forklift operator.
Duration of Work : Nov 2010 - to May. 2013.
Job Details: –
- Uploads and download of Cargo shipment
- Moment of Materials to designated locations
- Arial Lift & man basket operations
- Handling of different materials, related to the warehouse operations.
- Assisting & providing support for other Logistic functions.
- Reporting to supervisor’s regarding any damage to equipment, or any other safety hazards.
- Performing other duties assigned by Task supervisor/manager.
Name of Company : KELLOGG BROWN &ROOT(KBR)
Place : Iraq (AL Taqaddum & Anaconda.)
Designation : Warehouseman Sr, and M H E Operator
Duration of Work : December 2006 to March 2010.
Job Details –
- Receiving parts and processing to verify conformance to specifications.
- Identify materials using FEDLOG.
- Maintain storage locations and conducting periodic inventory for keeping the stock up to date.
- Helping to make BII sets for various vehicles and laying out in front of the Army at the time of issue.Operating 4K, 6K, 10K Forklifts, truck to move load unload stack and unstuck material in the work area
- Shipping &Receiving of supplies for the United States Marine Corps.
- Dealt with all Class I to 09 (MRA part Supplies).
- Worked with STRATIS System (USMC Supply Computer Program) .
- Provided paperwork for all supplies going forward to other camps.
- Computer usage of ATS (USMC Tracking System of all Supplies).
- Experienced with all Microsoft applications.
- Comfortable working with a culturally diverse workforce.
- Worked in pick, packing, shipping and storing.
Name of Company : Ms AL SAUDI SI (International)
Place : Saudi Arabic
Designation : Heavy Equipment operator
(Crane, RTCH, F/L Excavator Operator)
Duration of Work : Nov 2003to Oct. 2006
Job Details –
- Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant
- legislation, policies and procedures
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Up load/down load the containers for Oil and gas company and Fluor As sub-contractors.
- Up load/down load big t
- Reporting to supervisor regarding any damage to racks, faulty equipment, or any other safety hazards
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
- Advise the Public Works Foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Participate in routine maintenance
- Practice workplace safety
- Perform pre-winter, winter, spring and summer maintenance on roads.
- Pre - Degree Course.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Computer Knowledge.
Father name : Mali Ram
Date of Birth : 10/10/1982
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Marital status : Marred
Blood Group : O’+’ (POSITIVE)
Languages Known : English and Hindi
Passport (Republic of India Jaipur):-
Passport No : Z2533400
Place of Issue : JAIPUR
Date of Issue : 27/08/2013
Date of Expiry : 28/08/2023
KBR, &USA Army - Motor-Vehicle Licenses, MHE
INDIA RAJASTAHAN - Motor-Vehicle Licenses –TRANS
DYNCORP &USA Army. MHE Op. Licenses
I Mr. JHABAR MAL, hereby declare that all the information’s given above is true and correct to my belief and knowledge.