I am an enthusiastic and professional, who enjoys being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts, and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. I am able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even under significant pressure, I possess a strong ability to perform effectively.
• Worked as Electrical engineer in a private Electrical consultancy firm M/s Maxwell Electrical Pvt.Ltd.,Thrissur, Kerala From 1stAugust 2009 till 10thNov2011.
• Currently working as junior electrical officer in Manappuram Group of companies.
• My work profile includes designing & supervising of High Tension, Low Tension installations
• Feasibility study and conceptual planning.
• Prepare the Secondary Distribution Single line diagram as per the Voltage available from client our responsibility is to distribute this Voltage as per requirement up to 415v.
• From Electrical Load list decide the load distribution in the MV & LV Panels.
• Development of Single Line Diagrams for MV and LV Switchgear.
• Selection and Sizing of MV and LV Circuit Breakers, Protection Relays, Power and Instrument Transformers, Cables Etc.
• Preparation of electrical system design.
• Technical discussion with supplier regarding the control schemes, and other requirements.
• Preparation of General Arrangements, Panel cutouts, cable trench /tray layout, Bus Duct cutout, Earthing schemes and layouts based on Project requirement.
• Design and prepare circuitries and layouts for Power Layout, Earthing Layout, and Lighting Layout etc.
• Checking coordination within the System and with other services including cable trays, conduits etc.
• Assistance in getting statutory approval.
B-Tech (Electrical Engineering)
CUSAT(Cochin University of Science & Technology)
Electrical CAD (Auto Desk)