GMDSS RADIO OPERATOR
- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
Looking for an opportunity to make contribution of my professional knowledge at a right place and also to enhance my skill enabling to further upgrade my contribution to the organization.
- S.S.C from BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, A.P.
- Intermediate from Board INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION, A.P,
- Graduation from OUSMINA UNIVERSETY in Hyderabad,
- Operating Systems : WINDOWS 9X/2K/XP
- Others : MS office , C.World ,Hardware & Basic
Electrical and Electronics
- Rank : Radio Officer
- Father’s Name : k. bhaskara achari
- Date of Birth : 10/05/1992
- Sex : Male
- Languages Known : Hindi, English , Telugu
- Nationality : Indian
- Marital Status : Un Married
- Hobbies : Music & Basket ball ,hockey
Certificate No. PST/B1329/04
Date of Issue: 09/04/2014
Certificate No. FPFF/B1096/15
Date of Issue: 29/04/2014
Certificate No. EFA/B1165/10
Date of Issue: 10/04/2014
Certificate No. PSSR/B1275/15
Date of issue: 05/04/2014
Certificate No: CAAMN/BOSIET/038/2015
Date of issue: 19 /05/2015
- UK GMDSS : GG 050049
- INDOS No : 14ZL0335
- CDC : SB 44725
- Passport No : L6963013
- Working as Radio Officer for OCEAN SPARKLY LIMITED in Kakinada deep water port From June 2014 to JULY 2015
- NOW working in Drilling Rig CPOE-15 in iran from JUlY 2015 till now
- Radio Communication with Vessel prior arrival to till departure.
- Monitoring and Controlling,
- Co-ordination with arriving ships and neighboring jetty.
- Arrangements of shipping movement berthing & un berthing, Shifting, Warping etc.
- Ensure Marine and port safety.
- Berthing/ UN berthing and warping/ shifting of the vessels.
- Updating vessels ETA to all concerned from nomination to till declaration and further arrival.
- Operations and maintenance of control room equipment and maintenance of all the navigational aids (20 buoys),
- Assisting Pilot in smooth shipping operations by providing him information on weather, vessel particulars, doing stations on Jetties and by complying and executing instructions given by him.
- Advise Master of MARSEC level, Watch keeping frequencies, Port restrictions, Port lay out, tide details, Weather parameters,
- Keep record of dredge duration on every trip,
- Ensure optimum utilization of Marine resources
- Monitor deciphering weather conditions and keep all concerned informed for uninterrupted vessel movement and cargo operations
- Preparation of daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly / Yearly reports for Management and Govt. Authorities.
- Looking for administrative requirements for department
EQUIPMENT HANDLED: VHF, AERO VHF, V-SAT, AIS, NAVTEX, RADAR,
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date : 2 Oct 15