- Engineer / Naval Architect
Looking for a position in survey field, database management position with Geographic Information System (GIS), Draftsman and Pipeline field skills that will offer some opportunities for me to learn and develop fully.
In ArcGIS Create, share, and use intelligent maps, Create and manage geographic databases.
Enter new map data through use of a digitizer or by direct input of coordinate information using the principles of cartography including coordinate systems, longitude, latitude, elevation, topography, and map scales.
Use various coordinating geography, to design and update GIS databases.
Updated Land base maps including; boundary surveys, easements short plats and large plats in Maps using AutoCAD and ArcMap
Experienced in Cadastral Surveying Works, Land registry Maps.
Experienced in drinking water, wastewater, storm water systems and the deployment of GIS data base.
Record all measurements by Trimble GNNS R8 GPS and Total station Leica TS6, TS9.
Technical competence to use the survey, analytical and measurement tools and equipment’s.
Prepare documentation of surveying activities.
Create and manage survey reports and databases.
Designing different types of pipelines, construction, and transportation of liquid and gas pipelines.
Preparing Drafting Surveys, simple design functions for construction drawings and topographical maps in major engineering projects (pipeline, highways and bridges)
- GIS 4 years by 2016
- Autocad (Plant 3D, Civil 3D) 2 years by 2015
- Total Station TS( 3 years by 2015
- Trimble GPS R8 5 years by 2016
- Microstation 3 years by 2016
Senior Surveyor at Integris LLC
2012 November - Aug 2013• Provide technical support for survey operations.
• Assist in the development and creation of databases, maps and related projects
• Surveys utilising Leica total stations, experience in downloading data and processing GPS and total station data
• Use digital mapping techniques and computer assisted design (CAD) software to generate maps and related graphs and charts
• Purchasing of materials to meet the requirements of the project
GIS Specialist at Azgeokad LLC
Sep 2013• According to the situation of the area "GIS" Creating map and urban cadastre.
• Integrate GPS data and field sampling information into GIS data formats for inclusion in map products.
• Enter data into Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases.
• Independently surveyed distribution pole lines using GIS maps, Trimble R8 survey equipment and Trimble Business Center software to revise distribution System.
• Design new maps or update existing ones using information contained within GIS databases
Land cadastre at Baku State University2012 - 2014
Land Managment and inspcetion of land at Baku State University2007 - 2011
- HSE - Health, Safety & Environment Jan 2016
- Essential English for Oil and Gas Jun 2015