Due to change of permanent place of residence from Ukraine to Croatia, I am interested in getting an occupational work.
State project development and research institute of marine transport government enterprise.
Geodetic engineer 1990-2005
Principal Technician of Engineering Geodesy Dept 2005-2010
Among the most essential works are the following:
- Executive engineering surveying of the Nikolaev sea port (120 hectares), Izmail sea port (95 hectares) on a scale of 1:500. Executor of field and laboratory works.
- Engineering surveying of Moorages 18, 19 (Illichivsk sea port) for a transhipping complex and oil-extracting factory construction, Moorage 4 for 50 t. tones tonnage ships container terminal, with further geodesic support during these objects construction. Worked as head of field and laboratory works and as one of the executors. Works were carried out with electronic tachometer GTS-223 and batter level Ni 007.
- Engineering surveying of Illichivsk dockyard on a scale of 1:500 for a new grain terminal construction. Calculated balance of ground masses at the stage of detail engineering, held out tool monitoring of excavations in real time mode (calculations were made in Autodesk Land Desktop), made staking and fixing of building construction lines and rendered geodesic support until object handover for commissioning. Works were carried out with electronic tachometer GTS-223 and receivers Trimble GPS 5700. Worked as head of field and laboratory works and as one of the executors.
- Engineering surveying and borders of land use staking and fixing for a further yacht-club projecting and construction (Illichivsk). Took part in grading decisions, vertical and horizontal leveling at the stage of techno-economic justification and working documentation preparation in position of planner. Rendered geodesic support up to object handover for commissioning.
- Made cadastral works at common use lands unsoldering and staking and fixing of shareholder’s allotment borders.
All the works are carried out with electronic tachometers, large-precise optical leveling instruments and double-frequency receiver Trimble GPS 5700 (in modes Fast Static, PPK, RTK, RTK & Infill).
1983-1990 - Odessa national Mechnikov university – Engineer – pedoligist
2008-2010 - Ivano-Frankovsk technical university – Geodetic engineer.
Master thesis: Research of initial leveling base creation via GPS method (recommended for publishing)
Computer & Technical Skills: AutoCAD, Autodesk Land Desktop, TGOffice, all Microsoft Office programs
Use of the following equipment: electronic tachometers, large-precise optical leveling instruments and double-frequency receiver Trimble GPS 5700