I want to serve in a ship building/repair industry as production/administrative General/Senior Manager. I have both technical and business academic/practical background.I am confident as sinior executive in any production and marketing industry.
I served in different appointment with various capacities and gather vast experience during my service:
1. Served onboard different ships and crafts including Frigate as Chief Engineer/Senior Engineer Officer.
2. Served as Instructor in Bangladesh Naval Academy, Marine Academy and Navy Engineering School.
3. Served as staff officer in Naval Headquarters.
4. Served as Transport Officer for both Road (more than 100) and Water transport (more than 30) for maintenance, scheduling and overall planning as well as managing the department.
5. Served as Base Engineer Officer and organizing all managerial and technical matter.
6. Served as marine engineer and have work experienced in port for cargo planning and merchant ship maintenance.
7. Served dockyard as ship building/repair/maintenance engineer.
8. Served as Commander in anti-terrorist and anti-criminal operation, lunch countrywide.
9. Brought a warship from Royal Navy, UK to Bangladesh as Chief Engineer and experience with uninterrupted 16000 KM home-bound voyage and visited numbers of coastal countries around Atlantic and Indian Ocean.
10. Served as technical member/adviser for procurement of equipments /machineries and visited numbers of European and Asian countries for the purpose.
11. Served as Deputy General Manager (Production) in a ship building industry named Khulna Shipyard Ltd and organized more than 500 engineers, officers and workers.
12. Served as Section Chief (of Movement Control or MovCon Department) at Regional level in a multinational environment (around 74 countries participation) under United Nation Mission in Sudan. Establishing and organizing the new site in the region. Planning and managing all Road/ Air/ Marine Cargo and Passenger.
I have mentionable academic background:
1. B. Sc. Engineering (in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering) (4 years Bachelor Degree) from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka by securing First class Second position in 1995.
2. Marine Engineering Specialisation course (1 year advanced Technical Degree) from Pakistan Naval Engineering College, Karachi, Pakistan in 1998.
3. Staff college graduation (psc) for senior defense officer (1 year advance defense course) from Defence Services Command and Staff College, Mirpur, Dhaka in 2005.
4. Masters in Defense Science (MDS) (2 years Masters Degree) from National University of Bangladesh in 2006.
5. Masters in Business Administration (MBA) (3 years Masters Degree with 66 credits) from Bangladesh Open University in 2004.
I did numbers of technical and professional courses at home and abroad:
1. Sea Safety Training from HMS Raleigh, Royal Navy, UK.
2. Nuclear Biological Chemical Defense, Damage Control and Fire Fighting Course from PNS Karsaz, Karachi, Pakistan.
3. Engineer of the Watch at Sea and Harbor from HMS Lindisfarne, Royal Navy, UK.
4. Charge Certificate from BNS Umar Farooq, Bangladesh.
5. Advanced Security in the field from UN Dept of Safety and Security, UNMIS.
6. Certificate on Deutz Engine from Mannheim, Germany.
7. Certificate on ABB Turbocharging System from Mannheim, Germany.
8. Certificate on Heinzmann Governor System from Schonau, Germany.
9. Certificate on Reintjes Gears System from Hameln, Germany.
10. Certificate on Centra Coupling and Transmission System from Ulm, Germany.
11. Training Course for Instructors from Marine Academy, Bangladesh.
12. Examination and Certification of Seafarers from Marine Academy, Bangladesh.
13. Certificate of membership of the Institution of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB), Bangladesh.
14. Petroleum Oil and Lubrication (POL) course from Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation (BPC), Bangladesh.
15. Graduation in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering.
16. Specialisation in Marine Engineering.
17. Post Graduation in Defence science.
18. Post Graduation in Business Administration.
I have few distinct skill and cofidence:
1. Skill in Computer as work experience in Lotus-notes, Excel, Power point, etc
2. Skill in self driving both road and water transport
3. 17 years service experience as a manager.
4. Organize more than 500 engineers/workers.
5. Strategic planning.
6. Quick decision making capability.
7. Inter-personal skill.
8. Anti-terrorism practical experience.
9. Experience in Fire-Fighting drill and risk management capability.
10. Work with multinational and multicultural environment.
11. Work in any challenging environment with hardship.
12. Manage subordinate with boost up and moral
13. Work as a team.
14. Business skill as work in a shipbuilding industry.
15. Modern Marketing concept and idea.
I visited around 30 countries including:
Germany, France, Holland, U K, Belgium, Austria, Luxemburg, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Morocco, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, Bahrain, U A E, India, Andaman, Sri-Lanka, Pakistan, Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, etc.
About myself and my family:
I was born in 01 July 1969 at Dhaka in a renowned Muslim family and completed my Secondary School and Higher Secondary School Certificate from Dhaka in 1984 and 1986 respectively, both in First division. I joined Bangladesh Navy as Officer Cadet and got commission in Engineering Branch in 1990. After that I served 17 years with pride and dignity. I got happily married with Doctor Sharmin Hasan in 1999 and blessed with one son and twin lovely daughter. During my long 17 years service career, I kept my study on and achieve numbers of academic and professional degrees. I am a blend of defense and civil manager and furnish my carrier in this way. I am hard working and able to work in any challenging environment under multinational culture. Honesty, sincerity and dedication along with professionalism are the secret of my moral courage. I have both technical and managerial experience with reasonable academic background.