- Vessel Operations
Passionate about Baking. Almost ten years’ work experience at Norwegian Cruise Line. Strong team player seeking a challenging position as a Galleyhand in a reputable organization. Ability to persevere through challenges and continuous improvement in all process.
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE (Vessel)
Baker – cruise ships manning thru C.F.Sharp Crew Management, Inc. Nov 2010 - Apr 2020
• Assisted Head Baker or Head Chef in creating and preparing new recipes.
• Manage ordering and stocking of raw supplies ahead to avoid shortages.
• Developed improve practices to avoid wastages and production delays.
• Operated mixer, oven, kitchen cutting tools, and rolling pans and steam kettle to bake goods
• Feedback all kitchen equipment malfunction and problems to management.
• Participate in daily cleanup of premises and materials to ensure compliance with hygiene and safety rules
• Conduct inventory of products and ingredients regularly
• Prepared cakes, cookies, sweet rolls, tarts, breads and pastries based on menu items for buffet
Cruise Vessel IMO No. GRT: BHP: Rank: From: To:
M/S NORWEGIAN SPIRIT (HOTEL) 9141065 75338 58800 BAKER 03-Sep-2019 11-Apr-2020
M/S NORWEGIAN JADE (HOTEL) 9304057 92100 96550 BAKER 03-Nov-2018 07-Jul-2019
M/S NORWEGIAN SKY (HOTEL) 9128532 77104 50288 BAKER 01-Mar-2018 27-Aug-2018
M/S NORWEGIAN JADE (HOTEL) 9304057 92100 96550 BAKER 28-Apr-2017 05-Jan-2018
M/S NORWEGIAN JADE (HOTEL) 9304057 92100 96550 BAKER 16-Jun-2016 10-Mar-2017
M/S NORWEGIAN DAWN (HOTEL) 9195169 92250 78820 BAKER 12-Apr-2016 24-Apr-2016
M/S NORWEGIAN DAWN (HOTEL) 9195169 92250 78820 BAKER 12-Aug-2015 12-Apr-2016
M/S NORWEGIAN GETAWAY (HOTEL) 9606924 145450 83680 BAKER 07-Aug-2014 18-Apr-2015
M/S NORWEGIAN PEARL (HOTEL) 9342281 93530 97920 BAKER 27-Ju1-2013 11-Apr-2014
M/S NORWEGIAN PEARL (HOTEL) 9342281 93530 97920 BAKER 18-Aug-2012 17-Feb-2013
M/S NORWEGIAN PEARL (HOTEL) 9342281 93530 97920 BAKER 24-Sep-2011 01-Jul-2012
M/S NORWEGIAN JADE (HOTEL) 9304057 92100 96550 ASST. BAKER 02-Nov-2010 06-Aug-2011
BREAD ONE BAKE SHOP Manila, Philippines
Production Baker May 2006 – Jan 2008
• Assist Head baker in preparation of bread and pastries for sale in shop branch in mall.
• Determined quantity of goods to bake based on production schedule.
• Sound knowledge of food safety and sanitation standards.
• Skilled in using ovens, slicer, baler and other baking equipment.
• Wide knowledge of hand craft baking techniques
• Ability to inspect freshness and quality of baking products
PHILIPPINE MARITIME INSTITUTE Manila, Philippines
Associate in Marine Transportation, Nautical 1998
• Seamanship, marine navigation
• Ship business and meteorology
• Maritime law
• Fluency in English