Talented and accomplished Marine engineer with extensive background in Dry dock Management and take over of ships. Proven ability to carry out all aspects of Technical Management including takeover of Vessels from Dock and from different Management. Preparation of dry dock specs and the vessel for dry docking, Executing and Supervising of jobs of the vessel during dry-docking. Preparing the vessel for Certification and Surveying by Flag state control, Port state control and Classification Societies,
Preparing the vessel for conversion from single hull to double hull. Consistent record of completing planned maintenance on time and within budget. Economic consumption of bunkers (F.O. and L.o). Able to coordinate multiple projects and teams simultaneously. Familiar with Main engine surveying, Boiler installations, Inert gas plant modification and commissioning, Equipment installation and more. Excellent leadership and reporting skills.
Technical Superintendent: (9 SEP 09-Till Date)
• Managing four vessels – OIL / Chem tanker
• Carried out Dry dock of the vessels.- CAS / CAP
• Annual budget preparation and control.
• Installation and commissioning of Generators , boilers
• Overall management of the vessels.
• Handing over /taking over of vessels from Different management.