I am currently working for Hewlett Packard and my job role is Finance Assistant III.
Past Employer : Satyam BPO Limited, Designation: Sr. Transaction Executive. I was with Satyam for 3 years. I worked on Mortgage Property & Title search, McGraw Hill Construction: Worked on Accounts Payable.
Process Head Responsibility
Team will be accountable to mentor team members and help them develop to their full potential and specific responsibilities include
1. Ensuring clarity on role and deliverables for team
2. Periodic reviews and feedback
3. Proactively seek opportunities for improvement and work with Service Delivery Lead in rolling out initiatives.
4. Communicating frequently with the team
Currently working for HP as a Statement Review & Payment Analysis Team (Asset Recovery Group)
Designation: Senior Analyst (Global Business Services)
Description: Audit (Research and Analysis) of financial transactions involving worldwide suppliers or vendors. Providing process improvement to finance teams involved in procurement, operations, and payments teams world-wide. To recover aged overpayments and other unallocated funds due to Hewlett-Packard or its client from suppliers worldwide and leverage this expertise to deliver profitable projects.
It requires patience; the ability to conduct detailed, extensive research; and effective negotiation skills when approaching a vendor about money that belongs to HP
1) Analyze vendor accounts by researching, identifying, negotiating and also get into the post transaction details.
2) Audit vendor accounts which include:
• Payment Analysis (SAP)
• Statement reviews
3) Review and identify errors in processes and suggest process improvements to analysts
4) Set direction, prioritizing, scheduling and delivery of recoveries by directly communicating with Vendors/ HP Buyers.
• Subject Matter Expert for the entire process
• Performing payment analysis & Statement review
• End to end analysis on vendor payment activities.
• Core team member in preparing Operations and Process Manual(s).
• Focal point for solving queries raised by the team members and the Vendors.
• Preparation of reports on vendor payment activities for managerial discussions
Icon Nominee: For the best Icon Award Team member of the year-05
Graduation: B.com (Bachelor in commerce)
Pursuing MBA from Alliance Business School
Computer Knowledge: Knowledge of MS Excel, Access and an Exposure to SAP.
Technical Profile: Completed DNIIT COURSE in NIIT
Programming Languages: JAVA, C++, SQL, VB.Net
Operating Systems : WIN-95/98/ XP