I would like to work as a fifth enginner onboard and climb the ladder and become a chief engineer working for one company of repute.
•Done onboard training with Tolani Shipping Corporation in two ships (MV Prabhu Yuvika & MV Prabhu Puni)
•Have experience of both manned and unmanned vessels ships (MV Prabhu Yuvika being manned & MV Prabhu Puni unmanned vessels respectively).
•Onboard I had traced the various pipelines in the engine room and also emergency pipelines on deck.
•Had taken part in the various emergency drills.
•Was guided to work on generator and main engine decarbanation, overhauled gene turbochargers, transferred bilges, operated incinerator.
10th Standard (Secondary Examination)
School : Padma Sheshadri Bala Bhavan Senior Secondary School
Grade / Marks : 79%
12th Standard (Senior Secondary Examination)
School : National Public School
Grade / Marks : 72.6%
Institute : Tolani Maritime Institute
Degree : B.Sc (Bachelor of Science – Marine Engineering)
• 2G Certified from LLOYDS
• Protective Welding from LARSEN & TUBRO Ltd.
• Personal Survival Techniques (Approved by DG Shipping)
• Personal Safety And Social Responsibilities (Approved by DG Shipping)
• Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting Course (Approved by DG Shipping)
• First Aid Course (Approved by DG Shipping)
• Can handle crisis situations.
• Can work well in a group.
• Quick learner.
• Good communication skills.
• Had achieved full marks in the internship program which consisted of a presentation on the onboard training.
• Have participated in presenting technical paper on all India basis organized by the Institute of Marine Engineers (India)
• Represented the institute on many occasions including in Maritime Fair, Mumbai.