To pursue an ambitious career, where my practicality of thought, multilingual skill and interpersonal relationship can be fully utilised.
Professional Experience Details:
PERIOD / ORGANISATION / DESIGNATION / RESPONSIBILITY
Sep-2005 to Till now
Saipem Sa-Petromar Lda,
Marine Field Engineer
Project: Rosa Development Project-Surf
Sub-Sea Structure Construction launching from Laguna to sea
Larsen and Toubro Ltd. ECC division Engineer (Civil)
1) Project: Construction of jetty (Ethylene Terminal Facility)for Chemplast sanmar,Karaikal,Pondichery UT,India
2) Project: Coimbatore Byepass Repair Works. (Indipendently handled)
3) Project: Construction of North / South Causeway and Spur (4000 mtr) for HAZIRA PORT AND LNG TERMINAL PROJECT (SHELL GAS BV),Surat,Gujarat,India
Mar-2001 to Dec-2003
HOCHTIEF (Germany), Larsen and Toubro Ltd. (India)SeabirdJointVentureProject seabird, Karwar, Karnataka /
Nov-1999 to FEB-2001
M/s Shapporji Pallonji & Co.Ltd. Bangalore, Karnataka
Worked in a construction of corporate office building forSASKEN COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY, BANGALORE from excavation to hand over.(Architectural Building with 11 floor + 2 basement)
Jul-1999 Nov-1999 M/s Kishoo Associates, Bangalore,Karnataka
Worked in a Construction and Renovation of 120 Year old North Coorg Club located in Madikeri, Karnataka,India
DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING
M.E.I.POLYTECHNIC,TECHNICAL BOARD OF KARNATAKA
BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, INDIA
Year of Passing-1999
DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
TAMIL NUDU, INDIA
ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY, CHIDAMBARAM, TAMIL NADU
Year of Passing-2002
SHORT TERM COURSE IN AUTO CAD
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF COMPUTER TRAINING, BANGALORE
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF COMPUTER TRAINING, NEW DELHI
Year of Passing 1999
K.V.V.HIGH SCHOOL, BANGALORE
SECONDARY BOARD OF KARNATAKA
Nature of Work: In Site:
Execution of Marine Structure Works :
Channel Preparation / Launching ramp piling & erection / launching of BHOR to laguna and laguna to sea
• Channel Preparation: Dredging 5800 mtr long laguna with pontoon, toyo pump, cutter section dredger, crane with 25mtr dragline & slope preparation with long stick excavator.
• Driving Steel Piles by vibrating hammer and delmag-30 percussion hammer upto -30.00 mtr from ground level and sea level for launching ramp / laguna and erection of launching ramp (750 mtr length)
• Soil-Cement works about 2500 smtr for working platform at Tie-in area.
• Launching of BHOR (BUNDLE HYBRID OFFSET RISER) from ramp to laguna and laguna to sea.
Rubble Mound Breakwater
• In charge of whole barge in offshore looking after all activites includes Winch Operation, Co ordination with plant and equipment departments,
• Handling global positioning system and barge tracking system for barge / crane positioning,
• All safety aspects of barge
• Placing of Armour stones (1kg to 20ton), core (0-1000 kg) and filter material from crane barge, mooring barge and split barge for construction of Rubble mound Breakwater
• Accropode sizes ( 2.5 / 4 / 6.3 Cu.mtr ) placing from crane barges for breakwater
• Dredging work at offshore with equipments like DOP (250 HP) Toyo Pump -100 hp.
• Co Ordination with Hydrography / Topography Department for clearance of barge while doing survey
• Co Ordination with Quality Control Department for Quality clearance and approval from consultants and clients.
• Sound knowledge for marine operation like shifting of anchors, placing of barge in position.
• Job: Construction of 1.3 km long Ethylene jetty at T.R Pattinam, Bay of Bengal (Pondichery UT) 15 km North of Nagapattinam, India.
• Jetty consists of Mooring Dolphins, Berthing Dolphins, Pipe trestle and Service platform. Piling works taking up by floating mode, Piling Gantry and Temporary platforms. Super structure of jetty by Cast in situ concrete only
• Responsibilities: Responsible for piling in charge and working as per schedule and as per Job safety analyses, which includes organizing managing all resources and field activates to achieve an efficient and economic completion of the contract with in agreed time and cost wise paying due regards to Safety and meeting quality requirements.
Execution of Building / Road Works
• Mechanized execution of rock excavations and earth moving works
• Laying of Pavement Quality Concrete & Dry Lean Concrete for roads.
• Joint Cutting and Sealing of Construction Joints.
• Heavy Concreting Work (Ready Mix Concrete and Site Mix Concrete)
• Block work and Plastering work
• Vacuum Dewater Flooring and Indian Patent Stone Flooring
• Tiles and Granite Fixing work (mainly finishing work)
• Precast concreting work and Erection
• Painting work for building
• Shuttering and reinforcement work of concrete structures
• Labour Force
• Plumbing and Sanitary works for building
• Waterproofing works for building.
• Estimations and productivity calculations for heavy equipments.
• Liaison with subcontractor, clients billing and variation orders
• Scheduling, monitoring of various site activities includes resource loading, statistical data recording, schedule analysis and evaluation of works.
• Documentation work
• Co-ordination with Project Management, Controlling, Contracts, Accounts, Material, Safety, Plant & Equipment Departments and material controlling
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports of the site to Project Management (Through Management Information System) and analysis of reports.
• Preparation of work order & billing of Subcontractors
• Planning, Estimation, reconciliation of the quantities for construction works and exposure in costing.
MS OFFICE-2000, AUTO CAD
Operating system: Windows NT, XP
Height / Weight / Blood Group:171 cm / 68 kg / A+
Passport Number :E 1593637 (Valid Upto 02/04/2012)
Age & Date of Birth :25 years, 30th May 1981
Sex / Marital Status :Male/Unmarried
Nationality / Religion :Indian, Hindu
Salary Expected :Negotiable
Time required to Join One month
To speak and write:English, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Tamil (Speak), Portuguese (speak)