Utilize both U.S. Coast Guard and Civilian Law Enforcement and Business corporate background in a maritime market.
Barry W du Moulin
821 Chihuahua Rd. NE
Rio Rancho, NM 87144
ASSIGNED HIGH SECURITY GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE FOR SECRET SENSITIVE MATTERS AND DOCUMENTS.
• 2006 AMERICAN BUREAU OF SHIPPING Vessel surveyor. Conducting damage & repair machinery, dry-docking, barges, loadline and safety surveys to maintain vessels to class standards. Knowledge of LNG, new construction and blueprint reading and the ability to work with a variety of shipyard management.
• 2004-2005 NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINES Security Officer. In charge of all daily security operations on board and in port, including training of over 950 crew and personal staff of security guards. SSO acts as main investigator concerning accident / incidents that may occur amongst crew and guests submitting detailed reports to Captain and Corporate. Multitasking with outside law enforcement for follow up actions concerning felony matters and vessel safety. .
• 2000-2001 SYMBIONT, INC. Telecommunications Regional Installation Manager
Duties include recruiting, training and managing installation workforce, managing all aspects of installation projects, completing project reports, tracking budgets and timelines, responsible for inventory acquisition and management, cable infrastructure. Additional duties include limited marketing and sales activities.
July 86-Present UNITED STATES COAST GUARD / ACTIVE & RESERVE
California, Florida, New England, Honolulu, HI, New York
• Responsibility for operations readiness maritime law enforcement, emergency medical service, drug interdiction, and coordination with other law enforcement agencies. Assigned to the Marine Safety Office conducting large vessel boardings and environmental protection. Responsible for inbound/outbound transits for LNG ships to the port of Boston. Lead Sea Marshal in New York Harbor. Large vessel and facility examiner both foreign / domestic arenas.
1996~1998 DEPUTY SHERIFF
Plymouth County, MA
• Assisting 28 other Police Departments with routine duties
• Transport both Federal and County prisoners
• Assist with U.S.Marshal’s office for Federal Court cases
1995~1998 ASSISTANT HARBORMASTER
Town of Wareham, MA
• Mass Criminal justice Training Council Certified, Enforced M.G.L. CH’s 130, 90, Recreational and Commercial Fishing, Shellfishing, and safe boating laws. Trained summer employees in small boat handling.
Barry W. du Moulin Page 2
1986~1996 OPERATIONS MANAGER/ENGINEER
TIE SYSTEMS INC. California/MA
• Responsibility for overseeing entire Southern California operations of the second largest Telecommunication Company. Duties include supervision of technical staff, inventory, dispatching, sales support, fleet operation and customer support. Designing and quoting voice/data systems.
1976~1981 SERVICE COORDINATOR
ERICSSON TELECOMMUNICATIONS, Framingham, MA
• Responsible for coordinating a fleet of service vehicles, dispatching service technicians, developing move and add operations for existing communications customers. Design and engineer for future job installations.
1975 A.A., in Business Administration
Newton Junior College, Newton, MA
1978 Courses in Business Administration and Law
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
1989 B.S. in Business Administration
University of Phoenix, AZ
1995 Devry Corporation Education Services
1995~1996 Mass. Criminal Justice Training Council
Canton Police Academy
1998 Northeast Regional Fisheries Training Center
U.S. Coast Guard Base, Otis AFB, MA
• Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks (25 years)
• National Eagle Scout Association
• U.S. Navy Yacht Club-Long Beach, CA (Port Captain)
• Marine Resource Commission, Wareham, MA
• Military Vehicle Preservation Association
HONORS AND AWARDS
• 1987 Meritorious Unit Award, U.S.Coast Guard
• 1989 Humanitarian Service Award, U.S. Coast Guard (2)
• 1990, 94, 98, 02, 05 Good Conduct Medals, U.S. Coast Guard
• National Defense Service Medal, Desert Storm, U.S. Coast Guard
• 1991, 1999 Special Operations, (1999 related to JFK Jr.) U.S. Coast Guard
• 2005 U.S. Coast Guard Achievement Medal
• 2006 Marine Safety Achievement Award
• Expert Rifle and Pistol Awards
Port State Control Boarding Officer
Vessel Movement Officer
Small Boat Coxswain
LNG Cool Down Monitor
Law Enforcement Boarding Officer
ISPS / MTSA Inspector for Vessel and Facility
Conduct High level security for LNG facilities and LNG vessels as well as for Naval Operations. Lead Sea Marshal and trainer.