A position as Export Coordinator/Supervisor in which my strong interpersonal and organizational skills will have valuable application.
PAOLA J. PONCE
804 MacDonough Avenue #2L
Brooklyn, NY 11233
?Export Supervisor/Coordinator, 2004 to present
?Laufer Group International, Inc. New York, NY
• Responsibilities as an export supervisor/coordinator include making export bookings with all export steamship lines and carriers for FCL and LCL.
• Prepare export documents and dispatch orders for truckers.
• Daily interactions with U.S. and international customers/agents through fax, verbal or written communication to provide information FCL/LCL bookings.
• Handle all export operational matters. Heavy customer service representative along with working with other NVOCC’s and other freight forwarding companies.
• In charge of all customer queries/issues and handle very effectively.
• Prepare ocean documents; MBL, HBL, shipper export declaration, certificate of origins, track freight.
Export Coordinator, 2003 to 2004
Rhode & Liesenfeld, Inc. New York, NY
• Responsible for ocean export operations and bookings.
• Provide all import and export rate requests for international customers and agents.
• Handled high volume U.S. and foreign customer service duties: export documents, track freight.
• Prepared billing inquiries for U.S. and international customers/agents.
Export Clerk, 1998 to 2003
?FTS International, Inc. Jamaica, NY
• Expedite airfreight shipments to Israel.
• Prepared all airfreight documents: house airway bills, certificate of origins.
• Prepared and monitored incoming/outgoing correspondence for major Israeli accounts.
• Respond quickly and efficiently to customer’s inquiries.
• Provided administrative and operational support.
?Wood-Tobe Coburn School, New York, NY
?Major:?Business Administration Degree, September 1995 – June 1996
Proficient in AS/400, Windows; MS Word; Internet; Type 55 wpm; Fluent in Spanish
Highly energetic, organized, self motivated, and work well under pressure