Experienced Maritime Terminals Operations Manager
- Corporate / Senior Management
Operations manager for Marine Terminals, specialized mainly in Containers, Break bulk, Ro- Ro and Solid Bulk cargoes.
- From January 1978 till January 1995, as Deck Officer and Master of ocean going vessels, on board of general cargo, reefer vessels and multipurpose vessels.
- From April 1995 till August 2003, as Operations Manager of Maersk Line, in Ecuador, and resposible of all the operations and cost control of this line in Ecuador.
- From May 1998 till April 2005, founder and manager of the port operator company Opacif, founded by Maersk Ecuador, to provide stevedoring services and logistic support for all the containers of this shipping line in Ecuador. It includes the opening of a workshop for technical and structural repairs of dry and reefer containers, starting in May 2001.
- From May 2005 till May 2008, Terminal Operations Manager for the Maritime Terminal of Esmeraldas, Ecuador, a multipurpose terminal located north of the country.
- From February 2009 till September 2010, as Operations Manager for the port Operator Company Safebond Africa Ltd., the operator company for the General Cargo terminal at the port of Tema, in Ghana, west Africa.
- From October 2010 till October 2011, Maritime Advisor for Logistics and Export companies in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- From November 2011 till present time, Lines and Operation Manager for the shipping agency Tradinter S.A., a shipping agency domiciled in Guayaquil, with coverage on all main 4 ports of Ecuador: Guayaquil, Esmeraldas, Manta and Puerto Bolívar.
- Master Marine at Ecuadorian Merchant Marine School.
- Operational training received by Maersk Line trainers.
- Reefers operations training at Maersk Training Center, in Svendborg, Denmark.
- Operational Cost Control training, at the Finnacial department of Maersk South America.
- Paint and coatings seminar by Hempel's marine paints, from Denmark.
- Handling of dangerous goods, trained by Maersk Hazmat department of Maersk South America.
- Master of Ocean Going vessels, issued by Ecuadorian Merchant Marine.
- Hazmat training certificate, by Maersk Line.
- Reefer operations certificate, by Maersk Line.
- Cost Control seminar certification, by Maersk Line.
- All necesary skills for managent and coordination of marine terminal operations, for containers or multipurpose cargo terminals.
-Advanced skills in Microsoft programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Language skills: Spanish and English, fluently written and spoken.
- Time of Notice: 30 days. Available for relocation.
- Holding US Visa B1/B2.
- Experienced if softwares programs: Windows Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook. 23 years by 2016