Hard worker, enthusiastic, friendly. Good sense of humor and sobriety when necessary. I offer and I demand professionalism in all meanings. High experience in relations with multi-national guests and multi-cultural crewmembers. To share my experience and to learn, I like the challenges. Experience on oil tankers, sailing passenger vessel, cruise ships, mega- yachts.
Target: mega yachts, cruise ships.
ZERO tolerance to alcohol&drugs!
• August 18, 2006 – December 16, 2006 M/Y Lady Haya Private luxury mega-yacht ETO (Electro – Techno – Officer): GMDSS (INM B, C, mini-M, MF/HF/VHF DSC etc), 3 x Seatel TV satellite antennas + digital receivers Humax/Orbit, PA system, PBX system, AMX audio-video-lights entertainment system, WiredOcean, security video cameras, general electronics & electrical maintenance etc.
• April 23 – August 12, 2006 Skualo Adventure Sports: Dive center, Porto Cristo - Mallorca, Spain: course, training & working as PADI Divemaster: underwater guide, Discover Scuba Diving courses, kayak & sea caves guide trips, swimming pool demo’s, pick-up – drop off clients & underwater commercial works in the marine port of Cub Nautico de Porto Cristo etc.
• Aug.05, 2005 – Jan.27, 2006 MV Silver Shadow, Silversea Cruises, Italy (6******)
• Dec.22, 2004 – May 05, 2005 MV Silver Whisper, Silversea Cruises, Italy. (6 ******)
TV Broadcast Operator & electronics technician: TV satellite antenna “Seatel” & analogue/digital receivers (Scientific Atlanta, Humax, Drake), PA system “Philips SM40”, PBX “Alcatel” telephone network, SeaLynx , security equipments, InfoCruise, pagers, Audio – video equipments: Bang & Olufsen, Nakamichi, Philips, general electronics maintenance.
• Nov.23, 2004 – Dec.10, 2004 SFF Federico Garcia Lorca, Balearia Eurolinies Maritimes
Electronics Technician: general electronics and electrical maintenance
• Sept. 16, 2004 – Oct. 04, 2004 MV Holiday Dream, Pullmantur Cruises, Spain (4 ½ ****)
Communications Officer: GMDSS-GOC; ships communications (HF, VHF/UHF & repeaters, fax): Inmarsat B, C, mini-M, MTN satellite equipment; PBX telephone system “Alcatel”; PA system “Philips SM40”, AST TV satellite equipment, receivers & internal CATV; pagers, FIDELIO Cruise Management etc.
• March 01, 2003 – June 07, 2004 SS Oceanic, Pullmantur Cruises, Madrid, Spain (4 ****)
Electronic Communications Officer: GMDSS-GOC; ships communications (HF, VHF/UHF & repeaters, fax): Inmarsat B, C, mini-M, MTN satellite equipment; PBX telephone system “Alcatel”; PA system “Philips SM40”, AST TV satellite equipment, receivers & internal CATV, GPS, security video cameras, PC hardware & software, FIDELIO Cruise Management, pagers, general electronic maintenance etc.
• March 01, 2002 – Feb. 28, 2003 SS Oceanic, Pullmantur Cruises : Apprentice Deck Officer: bridge/deck general documents, purchase orders, bell book & telegraph, bridge communications, FIDELIO Cruise Management etc.
summer 2004 Technician Ocean Pioneers SL Barcelona
Yachts maintenance, electronics & underwater services.
Sept. 2001 – Feb. 2002 AB Seaman SS Oceanic
June 1999 – Oct. 2000 Quartermaster SPV Star Flyer
Sailing passenger vessel, driving tender & speed boat.
Oct. 1997 – May 1998 Radio Officer MT Opal
• 1993 –1996 Post high school: electronics, radio & TV, audio & video equipments (electronics technician)
• 1988 – 1993 High school – energetic and electro energetic stations, electrical networks (electrician)
- Anti – Terrorism Officer (S2 Safety & Intelligence Institute, FL, USA)
- Maritime Security Awareness (S2 Safety & Intelligence Institute, FL, USA)
- Commercial Diver (C.R.I.S. Barcelona, Spain)
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor #976872
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Instructor of 7 Specialties (Nitrox, Deep Dive, Dry Suite, Oxygen Provider, Underwater Navigator, Underwater Digital Photographer, Equipments maintenance).
- Emergency First Response Instructor
Romanian Maritime Training Centre, Constanta:
- Ship Security Officer: (date of expiry: 22/01/2009
- GMDSS – GOC (d.o.e.: 10/03/2011)
- Quartermaster / Helmsman
- Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats (d.o.e. 16/06/2010)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats, other than - Fast Rescue Boats (d.o.e. 03/03/2011)
- Basic Safety Training: Personal Survival Techniques, Basic Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, Elementary First Aid, Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (d.o.e. 17/02/2011)
- Prevention of Marine Pollution from Ships & Transport and Handling of Dangerous, Hazardous and Harmful Cargoes (d.o.e. 23/02//2011)
- Maritime English Language Training Phrase Vocabulary (d.o.e. 01/03/2011)
- Ro-Ro Passenger Ships / Passenger Ships other than Ro-Ro Passenger Ships (date of expiry: 17/03/2011)
- Proficiency in Crowd Management
- Ships Familiarization Training
- Safety Training for Personnel Providing Direct Service to Passengers in Passengers Spaces
- Proficiency in Passengers Safety, Cargo Safety, Hull Integrity
- Proficiency in Crisis Management and Human Behavior
Romanian and Bahamian Seaman’s Books
Assistant analyst programmer on IBM PC compatible.
- electronics communications, IT, electrical.
- diving (commercial & recreational)
• C1D US visa, expiration date July 15, 2008
• Live and Work permit Spain: NIE: X5205982R
• Driving license “B” (Spanish license)
• Personal web page: www.omnismares.com