An entry-level position leading to a career in transport and logistics,
Port and Shipping Administration, with ability to apply
managerial skills and be part of a team that helps to achieve organisational success.
2002 – 2004, Public Relations Officer, Volunteers for
Prison Inmates (VPI Cameroon), Human Rights NGO.
2001, Sales Assistant for the South West Province,
British American Tobacco,(BAT Cameroon).
2000, Executive Secretary, Concern for Children
International (CCI Cameroon), Human Rights NGO.
2004 – 2005, Post- graduate Diploma in Port & Shipping
Administration, Regional Maritime Academy, Accra – Ghana.
1995- 1999, Bachelor of Arts degree in History and Minor in
Anthropology, University of Yaounde I – Cameroon.
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG CODE)
– Certificate of Training in Port & Shipping Administration.
- Higher Diploma in Port & shipping Administration (Post- graduate.
Computer literate, inter- personal and leadership skills,
efficient communicator (written/ oral), highly dynamic and flexible
RELEVANT COURSE WORK:- Integrated Port Management.
- Multimodal transport and logistics.
- International Shipping.
- Maritime Administration .- Maritime Law
-Maritime Safety and Marine Environmental Protection.