To pursue a career in Logistic/Supply Chain /Management. To put my knowledge and experience from various colleges and jobs into practical use in the field. Seeking for an entry level professional position within an organization that allows the utilization of my previous work experience and education while also providing opportunities for personal and professional development.
CIDNY-Independent Living Services Brooklyn, NY Bookkeeper September 2014 – April 2015
• Bookkeeping (A/R, Billing)
• Prepared reports and ran errands, catalogued, constructed,typed, and faxed documents
New York Kosher Caterers Brooklyn
Assistant Manager (Part-Time) February 2014 - Current
• Coordinated crew assignments, scheduled shifts, supervised and trained staff on daily operations, policies and procedures
• Providing excellent customer service
• Coordinated special events
• Coordinated with all suppliers to ensure the uninterrupted delivery of optimal feed stock
All Star Concrete & Mason Inc New York, NY
Office Assistant/Bookkeeper July 2013 - February 2014
• General office responsibilities
• Some project manager responsibilities
SUNY Maritime College Bronx, NY
Masters of Science August 2014 - Current
International Transportation Management Maintain G.P.A. of 4.0
Kingsborough Community College Brooklyn, NY
Paralegal Certification Program September 2012-June 2013
National University of Shipbuilding Ukraine
Bachelor of Science 2005-2009
Maintain G.P.A. of 3.59
Food Protection Certificate, Paralegal Certificate, Driver’s License
Fluent Russian, English, Ukrainian, some Korean
Some of my key strengths include:
• Strong computer knowledge with experience in such a programs as MC Word, Excel, Power Point, Quickbooks, Autocad, HC Plus
• Ability to multitask.
• Great Customer Service Experience
Although I don't have experience in this field, I am determined that I will be great adding to your team. Various customer service experience and education background help me to adapt in any new environment.As a student of SUNY Maritime college and Naval Architecture college in Ukraine I am seeking for a management position within my profession.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.