- Sales / Marketing
I am seeking an entry level position in the Maritime Industry.
I am eager to apply my unique past experiences of employment and traveling abroad – (throughout Europe, Asia, and South America) toward learning and developing a career in this field and to assist my employer to grow and be successful.
College : University of Montana: August 2011 – December 2014
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Communications and International Developmental Studies.
High School : Bellevue, Washington - Sammamish High School: September 2007 – June
HM Customs : September 2019 - Present
- Working with a professional team, remodeling houses – general construction.
Landi English : January 2018 – March 2019
- Taught English as a foreign language to students from Beijing, China of all ages while traveling through several countries in South America.
- Consistently received high ratings on my teaching techniques and enthusiasm.
- Managed time for work and travel.
- Responsible for tracking children’s educational results and communicating this with parents.
- Monitored progress of students and adapted curriculum to student’s needs.
Seosan JLS institute: August 2016 - August 2017
- Head foreign teacher of institute.
- Taught English as a foreign language, math, and science to students in South Korea; aged 5-50 years old.
Skills / Qualifications
Ability to speak both foreign languages of Spanish and Portuguese.
Self-motivated and out-going with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Demonstrated ability to work well with others, a team player and very quick to adapt and learn new skills and trades. A problem solver.
Flexible time management – A willingness to work weekends, non-business hours and travel.
Well versed in international travel.
References Available upon request