Back to Resumes List

Engine cadet

marine engineer
I’m engine cadet With High national diploma in marine engineering, i need six months as sea time to complete the 9 months sea time required by the MCA, after finish i have to go back to UK to get my COC. I request please i need this, i have all the document updated include usa visa c1-D, all the stcw certificate updated and medical certificate ENG-1. My thanks 
  • Pipefitter 1 years by 2014
  • Pipefitter at Sonamet
    2013 January - Aug 2014
  • High school
    Industrial maintenance at Instituto politécnico do Lobito
    2009 - 2011
  • High national diploma in marine engineering Jul 2017
Lobito, Benguela,
View Contact Information