To work in a company which provides the right opportunity to utilize and enrich my education, knowledge and experience in the areas of Technical, Engineering and Computerized Commercial applications, etc. in a positive work environment.
• Worked as Technical Support Executive with Mcafee in Sutherland Global Services (US Shift) from Feb2010 to Sept. 2010.
• Answer phones calls/email/faxes and letters and provide excellent customer service in a timely and efficient manner.
• Provide problem analysis and resolve client issues with the aid of available helpdesk tools (e.g. help files and Knowledge base articles).
• Ensure accurate call comments are entered and appropriate information is provided in escalated calls.
• Ensure call standards are maintained with respect to greeting, problem identification, proposed solution and conclusion.
• Collaborate with team members on knowledge transfer, support policies, procedures and standards.
• Maintain call quality and it should be under compliance with all the matrices met.
• Responsible for the online technical support
• Responsible for the monthly rating report for the team on the floor
• Tacking session for new updates for the juniors and other callers
• Responsible for the promised outbound calls
• Worked as DSP trainer with M/s. Pan tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd, a Embedded Systems & PCB Design, Software Development & Power Electronics firm, Ernakulum, Kerala.
• Working knowledge of digital signal processing algorithms and methods including FFT, IIR, FIR, digital modulation, sampling.
• Strong signal processing knowledge: linear algebra, digital and analog communication theory, antenna theory and design.
• Solid software skills in C, MATLAB.
• Responsibilities include implementation, design, integration and testing of advanced signal processing solutions.
? Bachelor of Technology - Electronics & Communication (61.5%)
(KMEA Engineering College, Edathala , Aluva – M.G University, Kerala )
? Higher Secondary School Certificate (KERALA STATE Board) from Kerala Higher Secondary Board, India (73%) - St. Antony’s Higher Secondary School, Ernakulam.
? Secondary School Certificate (SSLC) from Govt of Kerala, India (78.3%) - St. Mary’s Anglo Indian Girls High School, Fort Kochi.
IT Help Desk:
• Profound ability to communicate in a clear, concise, timely manner both orally and in writing.
• Sound knowledge to assess the needs of the customer
• Exceptional ability to listen carefully and ask questions to understand the views, concerns and comments of others.
• Uncommon ability to identify root causes of problems, considering both the long and short-term impact of proposed solutions.
• Exceptional ability to develop workable solutions. Strong ability to foster cooperation and collaboration among individuals in a work unit and helping to resolve conflicts constructively.
• Proven ability to follow directions and handle ambiguity
• In-depth knowledge in computer architecture and component level
• Understanding of PCs and servers. Theoretical and practical knowledge of different types of PCs, laptops and peripheral devices
• Extensive understanding of peer-to-peer and Client Server network models. Proficiency with TCP/IP, NetBIOS, Http, FTP, SMTP Protocols, and seven-layer ISO Model. Extensive theoretical knowledge about routers, switches and routing protocols such as RIP, EIGRP and OSPF.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7
Software Packages: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Computer languages: Assembly Language 8085 & 8088, Basics in C, MATlab and C. Software