1. To establish an effective and efficient engineering management system while ensuring safety of the employees and property.
2. To work hard with full determination and dedication to achieve organizational as well as personal goals.
3. To give my best in my professional pursuit for overall benefit and growth of the company that I serve by facing the challenges. I will show my caliber and gain some experience.
CB Richard Ellis Philippines Inc.
10/F Ayala Tower One, Ayala Ave. Makati City
Technical Supervisor (Jul.12-Jul.14)
• Supervise the building operation ensure that all building system i.e. electrical power system, air-conditioning system, FDAS, critical equipment (e.g. UPS, PACU, STS, PDU), to include Building Automation System and building transportation are working fine and operational.
• Conduct corrective repair work on variety of building physical structures, equipment, and system components. Makes estimates of time and materials needed for task completion. Order the necessary materials in order to complete all special projects. Finalize the work order by completing the necessary paperwork.
• Regularly review and evaluate engineering equipment checklists to identify any abnormalities of the equipment/ provide necessary corrective & preventive measures to equipment.
• Oversees and inspect various engineering works performed by outside contractors. Conduct regular safety inspection within the building and its occupied premises. Ensure cleaned and organized work area and the availability of all engineering tools and critical spare parts.
• Attend equipment testing & commissioning activity to ensure standard results are properly attained. Coordinate with the Project Manager any alteration/ necessary adjustment as requested by the client and ensure approval from the building designer before the reconstruction phase takes place.
• Supervise and assist the engineering team in the preparation of all scheduled maintenance and repair, makes estimates of time and materials needed for the task completion.
• Support the Operation Manager any remodeling needed for the production floors, prepare cost estimate & design plans, using Microsoft Visio, shop drawings, or CAD depends on the requirements.
• Updates regularly the 52-weeks program ensure all scheduled preventive maintenance are properly implemented. Make necessary adjustment as required by the Operation Manager.
• Proactively involved in the implementation of Energy Conservation program by maximizing the operation of the building management system (i.e. electrical power system, air-conditioning system, proper lighting management, retrofit/ upgrade/ replacement of low efficient equipment) and also promote energy reduction program to all building occupants.
Citi Realty Services Asia Pacific
Valero St., Paseo De Roxas Ave.
Makati City, Philippines
Technical Supervisor (Dec.10-Jun.12)
Robinson Mall, Ermita Manila
Plant Tender (May.10-Dec.10)
• Responsible for the startups and shutdowns of Chillers, back-up Generators, & Electrical Substation.
• Log regularly all equipment parameters through the use of equipment checklist. Analyze output values of the equipment; make necessary adjustment to attain the required and efficient values.
• Diagnose cause of electrical and mechanical malfunction and failure of operational equipment, performing preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Ensure cleaned and well organized work area. Submit material request to engineering for the replenishment of various equipment components/ spare parts.
• Submit completed equipment performance report to Engineering Department for review and cost evaluation
B.S. In Mechanical Engineering (Jun.04-Oct.09)
Mariano Marcos State University, Ilocos Norte
Registered Master Electrician -Sept. 2014
Mechanical Engineer -March 2010
Safety Officer (Region IV-A) -April 2013
• Able to perform tasks on various engineering trades related to, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry & other works required to support the engineering team.
• Knowledgeable in Electro-Mechanical Equipment (Electrical Substations, Generators, Air-conditioning System, Sewage Treatment Plant & other building machinery.
• Has a basic background in designing through the use of Microsoft Visio, Computer Aided Design (CAD), and has an excellent background in various Microsoft Office applications.
• Power Generators:
2500KVA (Caterpillar, Cummins)1750KVA (Mitsubishi) 900KVA(FG Wilson).
• Electrical switch gear: ATS, LVSG, MCB, GCB
600TR Centrifugal Type Chillers (Trane, York)
250TR Screw Type Chiller (Carrier)
Variable Refrigerant Flow Type (Mistubishi Electric)
Precooled Air Handling Units
• Building & Lighting Management System (BMS & LMS)
• 400KVA N+1 UPS (Model: Emerson),
• 24TR PACU (Model: Emerson)
Has completed all seaman's paper requirement including trainings.