- Superintendent / Foreman
Senior Technical Officer (electrical & Automation)
To be a perfect Technical Officer and work in an esteemed organization where I can exploit my full potential for the mutual benefit of organization and self.
Organization: M/s Fairdeal Marine Services LLC
Duration: Since December 2012 to till date
Designation: Senior technical officer (Automation)
Fairdeal Marine Services LLC is a Leading Shipping Company having own 14 number of vessel for Trading, Bunkering, Offshore/Onshore storage, Slope/Waste disposal & treatment, Fresh water supply, Anchor handling, Technical/Safety equipment services & Ship management.
- Providing remote assistance and technical support to the vessels Electrical Officers.
- Preparing the Fleet Vessels for Class surveys and vetting inspections, remotely assisting the vessels for troubleshooting.
- Experienced in Troubleshooting, Testing, Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance support of Marine Electrical and Automationequipment’s.
- Extensive knowledge of basic networking, understand Electrical block diagrams.
- Attending breakdowns related to Generators control systems, Alarm systems (Fire and Engine), Electro pneumatic systems, Boiler controls, Inert Gas systems and various Electro Mechanical problems.
- Technical support for Electronics and Calibration department whenever asked.
- Ability to travel & support customers face to face with international team.
Organization: Fal Shipping Company (UAE)
Duration: From July 2000 to October 2011
Designation: Electrical Superintended
Fal Shipping Company was one of the leading shipping companies in UAE. The Company had 32 Oil tanker, 5 Tug boats and 3 Floating Burges.
- As an Electrical Superintended Main activities and responsibilities involved: Provide Remote assistance and technical support to the vessel. Servicing, fault finding and installation of marine Automation equipment such as Boilers, Inert Gas Systems, Generators, Main Switchboard, Main/ Auxiliary Engines Control and Safety systems
- Responsible for Maintenance and repairs all kind of automation and Electrical problem.
Organization: Dubai Dry-dock
Duration: From July 1996 to July 1998
Designation: Marine Electrician
- Automation and instrumentation jobs onboard.
Sailed As an Electrical Officer
- M.V. TRIAS UNIT From 18.06.1992 to 18.05.1993
- M.V. FRATZIZ M From 11.10.1993 to 26.09.1994
- M.T. FAL XVIII From 06.05.1999 to 24.05.2000
Organization: Decent Electrical, Karachi, Pakistan
Duration: From July 1990 to December 1991
Designation: Marine Electrician
- General electrical repairs and maintenance.
- Positive thinkers, has ability to take challenges and work under pressure.
- Hard-working and Self-reliant.
- Ability to motivate, monitor others and work as a team member.
- Keen sense of willingness to learn new and emerging technologies..
- Good discipline and punctuality.
About My Self:
I am confident person and fast learner. I love to take challenges, troubleshooting is my passion and success is my satisfaction.
1. Certificate of Competency as an Electrical Supervisor from Government of Pakistan.
2. Six Month Course as an Electrical Supervisor from Y.M.C.A technical Institute.
3. Two Years Certificate Course in Electrical Field from Y.M.C.A technical Institute.
4. High school certification from Karachi Sindh Board 1985.
Date of Birth : 25th April 1969
Nationality : Pakistan
Visa Status : Residence
Marital Status : Married
Languages : Fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu.