Excellent experience in ship-born Electrical and Electronic equipments including Power Generation & Distribution, various sensor based controls, Navigation and Bridge controls, domestic equipment, Heavy duty batteries, In-charge under water cutting & welding equipments, DC arc generator as well as maintenance & supervision of, survey equipments and its Readings., MF,HF,VHF & UHF Radio transmitters & receivers, CCTV, PA Systems, Intercoms & EPABX (Telephone Exchange) and digital PABX systems.Ship born Satcom system, Computer based COMEX systems, Fire & Flooding Alarm systems, Main Broadcast, different types of Audio, Video Amplifiers, 16 Channel mixers, installation & excellent proficiency in Fire Fighting and Damage Control
Technical professional with 18 years of experience across General Administration, Technical Engineering, Material Management, Security, Logistics & Liaisoning. In addition having distinguished service in the Indian Navy with experience to handled complete gamut of planning executing needed operations, maintenance and repairs of ships/Air Craft Carriers. General electricity (Power generations and Distribution system), underwater electrical system and equipments, wireless communication sets, EW Systems, Sensors and RADARS.
Ser. No. Name of Course Name of Institute Year of Passing
01 MBA Operations Sikkim Manipal University 2014
02 BA Social Science Madurai Kamaraj University 2011
03 10+2 Intermediate Kendriya Vidhyalaya 1996
04 10 Metric Kendriya Vidhyalaya 1994
• Maharastra State Certification in Information Technology – State level Certificate Course in Computers.
• Course on computer concepts – National Level Certificate Course in Computers.
• NIIT certification in Computer Concepts and Office 97.
• Certificate of Accomplishment in Fundamentals of Agilent VEE Pro from Agilent Technologies (Bangalore).
• Certified course from HCL on IT Assistant (ITA).
• OS Windows 97, 2000, Window XP, Windows Vista,Windows 7, Windows 8.
• Applications: VEE Pro, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access and Internet.
• Electrical Mechanic (Radio) Course from Electrical Engineering Training School INS Valsura (Jamnagar).
• Leading Electrical Mechanic (Radio) from Electrical Engineering Training School INS Valsura (Jamnagar).
• Nuclear Biological Chemical Damage control including fire fighting course from Mechanical Engineering Training School INS Shivaji (Lonavala)
• Office Management Course from Om computers (Mumbai).
• Maharastra State Certification in Information Technology – State levelCertificate Course in Computers
• Course on computer concepts – National Level Certificate Course in Computers
• Personal survival technique course from Naval Maritime Academy (Mumbai)
• Personal safety and social responsibility course from Naval Maritime Academy (Mumbai)
• Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats from Naval Maritime Academy (Mumbai)
• Medical first Aid course from Naval Maritime Academy (Mumbai).
• Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering with specialization in Marine Engineering. (By virtue of various technical courses conducted by Center of Electrical & Electronics Technology, INS Valsura and other Naval training establishments and 15 yrs experience in the Marine field, eligible for the post where technical qualifications required are as follows:-
(Authority: - Vide Gazette of India Part II Section IV page 588 Ministry of Defence New Delhi-Saturday 11th November)
Details of Courses & Certificates Number Date of Issue Issued by
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting FPFF/14/023 05/04/2014 NAMAC, Mumbai
Proficiency in Survival Technique(PST) PST/14/021 02/04/2014 NAMAC, Mumbai
Medical First Aid (MFA) MFA/14/006/03 27/03/2014 NAMAC, Mumbai
Personal Survival & Social Responsibility (PSSR) PSSR/14/021/03 22/03/2014 NAMAC, Mumbai
Advanced Fire Fighting (AFF) AFF/14/035 06/09/2014 NAMAC, Mumbai
Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boat (PSCRB) PSCRB/14/039 04/10/2014 NAMAC, Mumbai
Designated Security Duties (DSD) DSD/14/040 13/09/2014 NAMAC, Mumbai
• Leadership, Motivation & Team Management
• Liaising & Organizing of Mass activities
• Crisis & Disaster Management
• Safety & Security Management
• Facilities Management
• HR Management
• Finance & Accounts
• Event Management
• Wireless Transmission Sets installation/inspection.
• Mobile Satellite communication.
• EPABX (Telephone Exchange) and digital PABX systems.
• Broadcasting systems.
• Fire Alarm Systems.
• AC & DC Motors
• Power transformers.
• Switch Boards.
• Alternators & Converters.
• Underwater cables & Equipments.
• Shouldered responsibility of a Naval Inspector Warship Overseeing team (INS Vikramaditya Aircraft Carrier) at Sevmash Shipyard Limited, Severodvinsk, Russia for installation and trials of various Weapon equipment, Electronic Warfare equipments, Navigational & Communication equipments, RADARS & Sensors for a period of 27 Months.
• Instructor at Indian Naval Electrical Training Collage at Jamnagar for a period of 03 Years for instructing under trainees on various basic Electrical and electronics subjects and providing them basic fundas and onhand experience on various Communication equipments, Navigational Equipments, EW Systems, Sensors and RADARS.
• Instructor at Indian Naval Navigation and Direction school for a period of 02 Years for instructing under trainees on various Communication equipments, MDA, AIS, CTD and Navigational Radar Bridge Master.
• Appointed as Faculty-in-Charge and Incharge power generation and distribution at Asia’s one and only Scale Model RF Test Facility and Naval EMI/EMC Centre situated at Jamnagar.
• Has an expertise in handling wide range of Test Equipments like Network Analiser, Spectrum Analyser, oscilloscope,RF Generator, Frequency counter, IC Tester, LCR Q meter etc.
• Handlings vide range of assignments concurrently in a multitude of situations.
• Optimum utilization of available funds towards the accomplishment of group objectives. Managing time, office activities & maintenance of attendance/leave records necessary for processing payrolls of employees.
• Ensure timely management of man power prior to any major operational commitments thus displaying sound managerial and organizing skills.
• Ensuring internal cohesion on the organization by maintaining a clear communication network between the various levels.
• Overseeing maintenance function involving scheduling of preventive & corrective maintenance.
• Planning & monitoring security arrangements for factory/office involving preparation of security plans & deployment of security personnel, implementing stringent security systems/measures to establish and maintain high security standards.
• Handling various facilities under Technical Services Department viz. water supply, electrical supply, electrical & mechanical defects, infrastructure, etc.
• Maintaining cordial employees relations and providing them counseling services.
• Handling performance appraisal process and initiating rewards and recognition programs.
• Formulating budgets & conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual result and implementing corrective actions.
• Preparing and maintaining statutory books of accounts, ensuring compliance with time & accuracy norms; coordinating audits to evaluate and streamline internal control system/procedures.
• Actively involved in Installation, Operation, maintenance of the High power electrical & electronic equipments like AC & DC Motors, transformers, Alternators and converters and familiar with underwater cables and equipments.
• Worked on Russian and Indigenized communication equipments. Trial and testing of all electrical and electronic equipments onboard ships/submarines.
• Foreman duties in firefighting and damage control instructor on board Indian naval warships/ Air Craft Carriers.
• Maintained records of inventories, spare parts, tools, and accessories of electrical and electronic stores on board ships/ Air Craft Carriers, establishments.
• Maintainance of various types of battery and battery charging system.
Has experience of running Motor Transport Department and was responsible for floating tenders, preparing contingent bills, Payment Orders and supply orders.
• Have experience of maintaining Non Public fund and has been responsible for preparing Cash Account Book and Balance sheet for internal audit.