To check carried out the routine inspection and maintenance of electrical system (Main switch board, motor controles, lighting etc) onboard vessel.
· Accumulated 11 years of continuous well experience in the field of electrical and instrumentation works that include engineering design, erection, trouble shooting, testing and commissioning esp. in instruments and switchboards.
· Started in India (RE UNION ENGG.CO LTD) here I involve in testing & Commissioning of electrical system on board vessels (tankers & cargo vessel), (M/S RADON) Here I involve in erection &commissioning of Fire alarm system on their off shore project-BOMBAY HIGH PLATFORM WIS, WIN, & SLQ. (LAFFANS PETROCHEMICAL PVT LTD). Under this firm I worked as Charge hand on their ONGC’S off shore shut down job (OIL RIG ‘SAGAR SAMRAT’). Here mainly involve in erection &commissioning of new installation and trouble shooting of existing panels. (UNIVERSAL ENGG.LTD). Here I worked as plant operator on their offshore project PLATFORM SLQ.
· In Singapore (KEPPEL HITACHI ZOSEN), Here I involve in testing and commissioning of electrical equipment on board vessels (Project &repairing) 1. PEREGREEN IV drilling ship. 2. F.P.S.O. (Floating Production, Storage & Off-loading) - AMAZON FALCON and 3. Major repairing of vessel TYNE & XL.
· As a senior technician in SMV PTE LTD, Manufacturing of L.T switchboards and various types of control panels.
· Supervisor in ELYO PTE LTD. Here I am involving in Maintenance of building (Aircon and electrical).
· Obtained Secondary School Leaving Certificate from Board of
Public examination Kerala, India.
· Passed National Trade Certificate in Electrical Engineering From Govt Industrial Training Institute Kerala – India (Year July 1993).
· Obtained NTC – 3 in Electrical Installation and Servicing from ITE, Singapore.
· Obtained NTC – 2 in Electrical Installation and Servicing from ITE,
· Apprenticeship training from Kerala State Electricity Board (11Jan 1994 to 10 Jan 1995).