Marine Electrical Project Engineering, Execution , Management
Larsen & Toubro, (Electrical & Automation Operating Company, Mumbai) 17 Aug’07 -Till date
Senior Executive -Projects (Marine Business)
• Looking after the gamut of activities pertaining to the design of Electrical and Electronic Systems on board Naval Hydrographic Survey Vessels.
• Job involved design and development of the Electrical System covering tasks such as Load Analysis and DG Sizing, development of Power Distribution Scheme, Feeder List and Cable Schedule, Short Circuit Calculations, Lighting Calculations, Cable tray routes, fulfilling Installation requirements such as Foundation Drawings, Equipment Location Drawings, Interconnection Diagrams etc and preparation of technical specifications of the deliverables.
• Responsible for Electronic system integration and corresponding interconnection drawings, Network Design , Interconnectivity Matrix, Interface Design Document ,Interface Protocol Document especially for the various hydrographical equipment to be installed onboard.
• Accountable for analysing & providing solutions to the day to day technical & administrative problems on-site and the relevant supply chain.
• Involved in Project planning and monitoring for the above mentioned project, interaction with vendors for finalizing technical specifications and cost negotiations.
• Responsible for Project Communication, Technical Documentation and Change Management.
• Prepared Techno Commercial Offers for some critical projects.
B.E. (Electrical & Electronics), MITM Indore, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, 76.94%, First with Honors,2007.
Higher Secondary Education, Army School Mhow, AISSCE, C.B.S.E, 76.00%, 2003.
Secondary Education, Army School Mhow, AISSE, C.B.S.E, 80.2%, 2001.
• Project Integration, Execution, Monitoring & Control, Project Communication and Change Management. Hands on experience with MS Project Application.
• Knowledge of Marine and Defence standards & regulations such as SOLAS, IMO, ABS, NES, etc along with on-site experience. Proficient in use of MS Office, AutoCAD (2D & 3D) etc.
• Possess excellent communication & presentation skills. Involved in talent acquisition & development activities like GET Orientation programmes, technical training sessions, etc.
• Deep faith in knowledge acquisition for development of competencies. Cleared Six Sigma Green Belt Exam (organised by Indian Statistical Institute) and working on a project for the same.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and team skills. Keep honing these skills by constant interaction with my own group, customers, Govt. officials, vendors and other functional groups. Responsible for getting approvals from Indian Navy, Class Authorities and Shipyard.