To pursue a challenging career in Shipbuilding field,
Till now - 1/2007 : ELECTRICAL CONSULTANT- ZEBEC MARINE CONSULTANTS & SERVICES ,MUMBAI,
is involved in a wide range of marine engineering, design and supervision projects. In addition Zebec provides research and developmental studies for new start-up projects, fleet expansions, port development and marine transportation logistics.
- New Building project work including design, plan and equipment review, site management
and commissioning / trials
- Inspection of installation and commissioning of cabling and electrical equipment.
- Inspection of HVAC installation and tests.
- Inspection of installation and testing of automation systems.
- Inspection of installation of communication and galley equipment.
- Ensuring equipment conformity to specifications
- Checking insulation and megger testing of motors.
- Inspection of loan / overload and trip testing of all auxiliary machinery.
- Verification that outfitting / installation are in compliance with approved drawings and equipment manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Supervision of electrical outfitting jobs.
- Inspection of workmanship for electrical installation including materials
- Verification that fabrication and erection are in compliance with approved drawings, technical specifications, Classification society rules and regulations, statutory requirements, Flag State rules and regulations & International standards
- Drawing review letters, and/or comments requiring verification and/or further action
On going projects
Project name: 61.8 Meter Anchor handling tug/supply vessel is being constructed at ABG shipyard in India
Project name: 60 Meter offshore supply /diving support vessel, is being constructed at ABG shipyard in India
4/2005 -12/2006 : ELECTRICAL ENGINEER– SINGAPORE TECHNOLOGIES MARINE LIMITED,SINGAPORE
Engineering firm providing solutions and services in Marine sector, Headquartered in Singapore.
- Responsible for Installation and commissioning of electrical Main Switchboard and Generators.
- Responsible for installation, commissioning and maintenance of high-end equipments on-board such as computers, PLC’s
- Responsible for installation, commissioning HMI applications on-board
- Perform troubleshooting on automated systems on-board
- Responsible for Setting up computer’s Network and switches.
- Responsible for installation, commissioning and maintenance of Navigating systems on-board such as Inertial Navigation system, GPS, and Echo sounder
- Carry out enhancement program to achieve highest performance and reliability results.
- Conduct Test protocols at on-site
- Taking the lead on coordinating troubleshooting activities to address technical issues.
- Provide operation and maintenance training to customer’s engineers and technicians
- Ability to set to work engine control systems, gearbox control system.
- Ability to configure PLC, read PLC programs such as FBD, LD, ST, SFC, IL and LL984
- Ability to perform troubleshooting activities in PLC programs.
- Ability to install and configure HMI applications
- Ability to perform troubleshooting activities on HMI application
- Ability to provide technical support for Navigation system.
- Ability to set up and configure Local Area Network, configure third Layer switches.
Project Title: Kuwait coast Guard Ship (KCG)
Duration: 6 Months
Jobs carried out:
- Set to work engine and gearbox control system, diesel generator control system, Integrated bridge control system
Project Title: RSN INTEPID
Duration: 1 year
Jobs carried out:
- Set to work Engine and gearbox control System, controlled pitch propeller system, Bow thruster system, steering gear system, stabilization Fin control system, ship management system, Integrated bridge control system, CCTV control System, Navigation system, radar system.
1/2003 - 01/2004 : SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR –IRIS AL SAUDI COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED,
RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA.
06/2000 -1/2003 : HARDWARE ENGINEER –IRIS INFOCOM PRIVATE LIMITED, BANGALORE, INDIA.
IRIS Infocom is a leading IT services company, based at Bangalore and having
operations in Middle East.
- Maintenance of hardware networking at client locations
- Managing a team of 6 Service Engineers
- Periodic maintenance and scheduling
- Client Interactions
- Prepare weekly and monthly service reports
- Maintenance / trouble shooting of servers and desktops
- Design / Installation / configuration of Network Setup
- Trouble shooting of Laser Inkjet / Dot Matrix Printers
- System Administration of Software Development centers
- Client Management
- Installation of other packages like, Flash / 3D studio Max / Corel draw / Photoshop
- Internet and intranet setup and configuration
- Norton Antivirus – Client server and Internet Suite
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Diploma in Hardware and Networking
Diploma in computer Application
Electrical Skill : Commissioning of main engines, generators, rotary equipments and switch boards
Commissioning of automated control systems
Designing and implementing of electrical panels and switchboards
Troubles shooting of electrical switch boards and electrical starter panels
PLC Skill : Designing and implementing of automated control systems
Commissioning of PLC programs
Designing of PLC Networks
Troubles shooting of PLC control Systems
Language -FBD, LD, SFC, ST, IL and LL984
Software -Concept, Modicon, Twidosoft
IT Skills- Strong : Administration - Windows NT/2000 Server/Linux
Desktops - Windows98/2000/XP
Network - LAN
Software - Visual Basic 6.0, MS-office
Database - SQL