• My objective is to find a great opportunity in the field of Electrical engineering specially power branch, which I can increase my knowledge in power, machines and electrical control systems, and new processes serve industry and my salary and improve my career.
• Working at Alexandria Shipyard as an electrical engineer for electrical installation and maintenance on ship (at Ship Building department) from 3rd May 2008 till now.
- Worked with the TTS team in adjusting the sensors of the AL-HURREYA 2 ship ramp.
- Working now in the electrical outfitting and cable routing of the new ship project (n 29).
- Repair the automatic control system of the ship’s (ZEIN 1) boiler burner.
- Repair the automatic control system of the ship’s (ZEIN 1) boiler feed water pump.
- Repair the automatic and manual control systems of the ship’s (ZEIN 1) incinerator.
- Repair the automatic control system of the ship’s (ZEIN 1) sewage treatment unit.
- Design of cables outfitting on ship.
- Installing and operating of electrical systems for a two Nile Container Barges.
- Installing of electrical control system for Co2 liquid storage tank.
- Installing of electrical control system for O2 liquid storage tank.
- Installing and adjusting a gas detector device and it’s sensors for a Acetylene (C2 H2) generating plant.
- Re-install and repair of electrical systems of the floating dock (The Arabian Sea).
Graduation Project Degree: Excellent.
• B.Sc. of Electrical Engineering, July 2007 – Faculty of Engineering – Electrical Engineering Department (Power section) – Alexandria University – Egypt.
• Grade: Good (71.5%).
• Graduation Project: " Design and Analysis of an Industrial Power Plant "
• Graduation Project Contents:
- Design of overhead transmission lines.
- Sub-Stations design.
- Underground cables design.
- Short circuit studies.
- Power factor correction.
- Protection of power systems.
- Grounding Mat design.
- Lighting systems (using Calculux program).
German – Good (written, reading and spoken) (ZD Certificate – from Goethe Institute).
• PLC (Certified by Jelecom Co., Ein Shams University, Port Said University and the Egyptian Foreign Ministry).
• AutoCAD: User.
• Ms-Office (all versions): Experienced and user.
• Matlab: professional.
• Internet: professional.
• Nationality: Egyptian.
• Marital Status: Single.
• Military Status: Deferred.
• Driving License: Personal (Valid to 16 August 2019).