- Operation and repair maintenance of Floating and Graving Docks as dock master and ship repair manager
July 2008 – Present time
West Atlantic Shipyard. Onne Base, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Dock Master / Repair Supervisor
March 2006 – June 2008
Nigerdock. Snake Island, Lagos, Nigeria
March 2004 – January 2006
Sea Trucks Groups. West Africa Dry Docks. Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Electrical Supervisor / Assist. Dock Master.
April 2002 – November 2003
Illias Shipping Corporation. Piraeus, Greece.
Bulk cargo vessels, Electrical engineer / 3d engineer.
1986 – 1989 elementary school. Odessa, Ukraine
1989 – 1996 secondary school. Odessa, Ukraine
1996 – 2001 Odessa State Maritime Academy
- Advanced Fire fighting
- Proficiency in Survival Craft
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST)
- Medical Care
- Ship safety officer
- CMAS* SCUBA Diver
- Computer knowledge
- Knowledge carpentry, welding, sand blasting and painting works.
- Knowledge to use hydraulic / electrical pumps and equipments.
- Inviting and development technology to repay ships spare parts.
- Knowledge on rigging works and heavy lift operation.
- Docks crane operating
- Diving inspections
- Operation and repair maintenance of Floating and Graving Docks as dock master and ship repair manager.
- Supervision of all docking works and other related works in ship repair and shipbuilding being done by workers and responsible for the preparation and submission of detailed report on completed jobs.
- Identifies extent of all confirmed jobs in the Work Contract.
- Determines schedule of project completion time and ensuring
that such schedules are met.
- Coordinates with other Departments for any kind of assistance
to be able to perform efficiently.
- Responsible for planning and delegating of work activities of
subordinates (divers, riggers. Dock crews)
- Ensures that the Yard’s Safety Rules and Regulations in
carrying our any works are strictly followed.
- Responsible for shifting of vessels in the dock.
- Prepares docking plans / blocking arrangement/