Desire a professional experience in building future career to be a top Occupational Health Physician in a large international or multinational company.
Barge Medical Doctor
CGG veritas JV Elnusa Geosains ( May 2009 – present )
• provide emergency and occupational health care to personnel on barge
• provide health and hygiene program on barge
Health Specialist (April 2008 – April 2009)
BHP Billiton – Pearl project
• Provided specialist medical advice to senior management and expatriate staff.
• Managed a team of emergency paramedics and field staffs at remote project sites to ensure the Occupational Health and hygiene program carried out in timely, safely, and environmentally accepted with BHP Billiton’s specification and standards by chairing kick-off meeting, monthly progress meeting, and participating in daily flow of work through all phases.
• Carried out high level health inspections of the workplace.
• Developed medical and health procedures and associated forms.
• Developed monitoring programs to cover:
- Progress against operational programs.
- Air and water quality, noise pollution and hygiene practice
• To ensure that occupational health and hygiene strategy for Project are designed, implemented, conducted and monitored.
• Provided community health liaison and support on Gag Island.
• Developed and implement project and community health programs.
• Performed occupational health audits against specific standards and protocols.
• Overview of dangerous goods, hazardous substances and chemical management.
• Attended senior management HSE&S meetings.
Key Achievements in current role:
• Successfully developed Occupational Health and hygiene standard in required time frame.
• Provide medical/health report and professional advice to senior management.
• Developed and maintained Health monitoring programs to cover:
? Progress against operational programs.
? Air and water quality, noise pollution and hygiene, medical surveillance, dangerous goods, hazardous substances and chemical management for use at all project locations.
? Disease mitigation risk :Malaria, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, Avian Flu
• Successfully develop and maintain community health strategy.
• Gained the respect of senior management and team members.
• Perform occupational health audits against specific standards and protocols and advice to management.
• Act as Mentor to subordinate medical staff .
Medical Officer (December 2005 – March 2008)
Work Locations :
• Aceh Monitoring Mission – European Union – Aceh ,Indonesia
• KJP-LNG Tangguh Project a gas Exploration- British Petroleum, Papua
• Cibaliung Sumberdaya a gold mining project- Austindo, West Java
• British Red Cross Society and American Red Cross Project, Aceh, Indonesia
• Kaltim Prima Coal Project, Bengalon-West Kalimantan
• Shore base Doctor – Exxon Mobil – Mamuju, West Sulawesi
• Managing Emergency and Occupational Health Care operations in remote clinic.
• Managing Project’s Occupational Health and Hygiene System.
• Responsible for all medical staff functions, policies and standards across the project’s health system.
• Develop and implement systems and processes that ensure the highest quality of care, patient safety, and evidence based medicine standards.
• Responsible for the coordination of all medical functions within the institution.
• Responsible for giving instructions on difficult medical problems; examining, diagnosing.
• Prescribing, and administering treatment to patients.
• Audits and Controls the work of all Medical Staffs.
• Provide Emergency care to the patient if required.
Emergency Room Physician (August 2005 - December 2005)
AMC Specialist Hospital, Bandung - Indonesia
• Provision of emergency care to the patient in ER.
• Supervision of medical personnel and assistants.
Volunteer for Tsunami Aid (January 2005)
Indonesian Red Cross - Aceh - Indonesia
• Provision of trauma care and medical emergency care to the tsunami victims in Aceh province.
• Managing First Aid post at Refugee’s camp.
Program Manager for Tuberculosis Control Program (May 2004 - December 2004)
Galen Foundation – Bandung - Indonesia
• Promptly investigate all suspected exposures to each and every case of TB .
• Encourage preventive treatment for people who are at risk of developing TB.
Faculty of Medicine, Universitas Padjadjaran, Bandung
2009 Hiperkes(Occupational Health Training) –Depkes, Bandung
2007 Safety Leadership Training, KODECO,Jakarta
2007 Train of Trainer – International SOS, Jakarta
2007 Transocean Protocol – International SOS, Jakarta
2007 Rig Medic – International SOS, Jakarta
2006 Advanced Trauma Life Support, Committee on Trauma, Indonesian Surgeons Association, Bandung
2005 & 2009 Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Indonesian Heart Association, Jakarta
2004 Heart Failure Workshop Continuing Medical Education-III, Hasan Sadikin General Hospital, Bandung
? Emergency medicine Physician
? Occupational health Physician certified by Indonesian labour department