Working hard and to the satisfaction of my superiors, confidently and self-reliantly and executing my skills with challenge and to be competent enough to work with a Corporate with dedication and to the best of my ability.
From Jan.2001 to 31st July 2004.
Worked as a Cad Engineer at CADD Communication
CADD Communication is a CAD consultancy dealing is infrastructure projects.
Worked with CADD Communication as Cad Engineer . My job profile was as follows :
? To prepare and amended 2D layouts as well as 3D Models of pipelines. and plants equipments for Refineries and Power Plants.
? To prepare and amended P & I diagrams of systems.
? To prepare 2D as well as 3D Models of plants equipments.
? To prepare the isometric drawings of pipings.
2. From 7th August 2004 to till date
Working as Design engineer in Marine Division at
(Formerly Hindustan Seals Limited)
33-A , Kailash Colony
In my capacity as Design Engineer I am working for Indian Navy in their engineering group. My profile as follows :
• Assimilated knowledge on ship design aspects related to selection and procurement of machinery / equipments and their installtion onboard the ship.
• Extensive use of the AutoCad 2D & 3D for preparing machinery compt. Layouts catering for maintenance envelopes and ergonomics.
• Use of " Pipenet" Pipe design software for flow analysis and pressure loss estimation for salt water sprinkling system in the main machinary compartments of new design air craft carrier.
• Prepare and amended layouts and P&ID of the systems.
• Shipping & Unshipping of Equipments.
• 3d models of systems and equipments.
• Automation of systems.
• Preparation of General Arrangement.
• Working on fire main system for flow analysis and pressure loss estimation for salt water of new design air craft carrier.