Looking to further my marine career. Great attitude, strong work ethic, followed by time management skills are just some qualities I can demonstrate. Good computer knowledge and interpersonal skills.
Currently working for the Harbour Master in Vancouver, B.C. Duties include inspections of deep sea vessels in the Burrard Inlet, patrol of the harbour, towing obstructions to navigation, maintenance of aids to navigation.
• Masters Limited 60 Ton Certificate (issued 06/18/2009)
• Marine Emergency Duties: A1 & A2 (issued 02/16/2007), B1(issued02/23/2007), B2 (issued 03/23/2007).
• Restricted Radio Operator’s Certificate Marine Commercial (issued 04/04/2009)
• Restricted Radio Operator’s Certificate (issued11/24/2006).
• Transport Canada Marine Medical Certificate (issued 04/02/2009 – expiry 02/11/2011).
• Transport Canada Marine Advanced 1st Aid (issued 02/05/2010 – expiry 02/05/2015)
• RCMP Criminal Record Check (issued 12/02/2006).
• Valid Driver’s License (issued 01/23/2007 – expiry 12/11/2011).
• Cook Apprenticeship Technical Training Completion (issued 02/29/2008)
• Culinary Arts Program Certificate (issued 03/16/2007).
29 years old, caucasian male.