Deck Officer / would consider shoreside position
- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
- Holder of 2nd Mate (unlimited) / 1st Mate Near Coastal (unlimited tonnage; <200 nm offshore) / 500-ton Master Near Coastal / STCW / Canadian.
- Sea-going experience as 3rd, 2nd and 1st Mate on gearless dry-bulkers and self-unloading (unload rates 4000-5000 tph) dry bulkers up to 38000 DWT; on voyages
on deep-sea, coastal (North America east coast, GOM & high eastern Arctic) & Great Lakes; recent delivery of new-build from China to Canada in early 2015.
- Shoreside experience as: (1.) Cargo Surveyor - Warnock Hersey, Saybolt & Intertek - both 'dry & wet' cargoes - shipboard & shoreside tank quantities, stock audits,
hold suitability for grain cargoes, displacement & deadweight surveys; (2.) Ship Agency / Port Superintendent - Montship; (3.) Ship Operator - Fednav Ltd.;
(3.) Traffic & Marketing - Canada Steamship Lines Inc.
- Presently sailing - out on Canada Steamship Lines fleet.
- Would consider interesting / suitable shoreside position.
- Languages: English & (functional) French.