A service background has produced a disciplined, committed and highly motivated
Individual a team leader with effective communication skills, both orally and in writing who ensures deadlines are met and work completed to the highest standards. In addition to being flexible and adaptable. I posses a good sense of humor and always giving my best. I am now seeking a challenging position in your
Company where I can utilize my comprehensive/management experienced.
CF SHARP CREW MANAGEMENT INC.,
Position: Crewing Manager Oceania Cruises
- Recruiting and deploying seafarer’s with the approval of the principal for
Their different vessels.
- Providing competent seafarer’s for the principal’s needs
- Monitoring the availability of the seafarer to join the vessel and the On-Signers & Off-Signers so we can provide a rotation plan
- Checking & Monitoring all the certifications of the seafarer if its still valid before joining the vessel e.g. Medical Certificate, STCW, BST, Crowd Management, PSCRB, COC, Visa etc.
- Monitoring quality file and 201 files for audit purposes.
- Monitoring the On-Signers and Off-Signers
- Monitoring the proper visa to be applied for the different ports of call.
CFS HUMAN RESOURCES INC.,
Position: Operations Manager
From May 16, 2008 – Feb. 15, 09
CF SHARP CREW MANAGEMENT INC.,
Position: Management Trainee
From August 16, 2006 – April 2008
Covering the different departments namely:
- Deploying foreign nationals ( officers & back deck crew )
- Recruiting foreign seafarer for the needs of the principal
- Providing continuity planning of all the officers On-Signers & Off-Signers
- Still employed
- Checks & Monitors the repatriated seafarer’s of the different principals
- Deals with the registration of the new vessels and salary scale for the
( POEA ) and updating.
- Deals with the different law suites in which some of the seafarer’s
Filed of course, our company lawyer handles.
- Dealing with settlement cases.
- Comforting the family love ones of the departed seafarer in time of need.
- Monitoring of all the visa’s filed by the seafarer’s for the different vessels
- Dealing with the ( POEA ) all queries & problems with regard to the manning of the Filipino seafarer.
- Checking & Monitoring all the documents to be processed for POEA
- Monitoring the National Assessment Certification ( NAC ) of the seafarer’s.
- Processing of the contract of the seafarer’s.
- Dealing with the different embassies especially with the new policy.
- Communicating with the visa officer with regard to the seafarer’s visa.
- Monitoring and checking Liaison Officer who are engage with the POEA and different embassies.
- Checking & Monitoring the undeployed and deployed seafarer’s with in a months time.
- Monitoring 201 files of all the principals, it should be updated for audit purposes.
GENERAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
- In charge of the building maintenance, motorpool including drivers
And janitorial staff.
- Scheduling of drivers for their assignments and monitors them.
- See to it that the office is properly maintain lights, office equipments and air conditioning systems etc.
- In charge of the security guards who are on duty for the safety of all the
HSBC ELECTRONIC DATA PROCESSING:
- Customer Service Representative July 03 2006 to July 31, 2006
RC INTERNATIONAL TRADING & RC INTERNATIONAL MOTORS:
- General Manager April 1996 to July 31, 2006
PRINCESS CRUISES C/O MAGSAYSAY LINES:
- Food & Beverage Department
- Utility Bar Steward to Assistant Bartender from January 1990 to February 1996.
THE WESTIN PHILIPPINE PLAZA
- Waiter in Coffee Shop & Abelardos 1988 to 1989
CENTURY PARK SHERATON
- Waiter in SUD and BANQUET 1987-1988
ALEX III RESTAURANT
ARISTOCRAT QUEZON AVENUE
ARISTOCRAT ROXAS BOULEVARD 1986 to 1987
Bachelor of Science in Commerce ( Major in Management )
College: Colegio De San Juan De Letran from 1982 to 1986
Muralla Intramuros Manila
Knowledgeable of the following:
Manuals & Documentation
Marketing Strategies & Techniques
Principles of Business Management
Can Operate Business Machines
Good in oral and written communication