Back to Resumes List
Vessel Operations/Marine Superintendent/Marine Instructor
- Reviewing and developing all voyage plans to ensure compliance with corporate marine standards; providing advice to ensure a safe and successful passage.
- Leading large teams on multiple vessels, including all aspects of communication, performance management, planning and development.
- Managing the overall marine development program and certification programs for marine-related positions to ensure compliance and high quality performance.
- Applying a strong knowledge of policies, procedures and marine equipment requirements to the fleet.
- Overseeing health & safety standards to ensure safe working environment.
- Managing stakeholders; working with senior managers, marine managers and others.
- Ensuring the integrity and stability of vessels.
- Completing inspections and consultancy support for marine equipment, procedures and regulatory requirements used for marine credentialing.
- PATH subject matter expert for marine knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Providing mentorship and development for senior marine managers in the areas of communication, supervision, management and leadership.
- Recruiting crew candidates.
- Using the Noble Advancement Program to manage talent pipeline and succession planning.
- Working with HR and Learning and Development in developing and maintaining standards of competency and training requirements.
- Conducting periodic audits of competency as a corporate marine auditor.
- Supporting vessel audits as required by industry standards through the OCIMFs OVID/OVIQ program.
- Supporting moored vessels as required; conducting specialist and high level project work as required.
Certified Vessel Inspector
HIGH VALUE CORE STRENGTHS