To obtain a challenging technical position in a growth-oriented organization that offers diverse job responsibility.
2011 Car quest Auto Parts
Current : Delivery Driver, stocker, parts puller, Helping with inventory counts
and, answering phones.
2011 ISMG Security
Current: Site Aaron’s rent Concierge, customer service, access /control Security
2010/ Sprint Wireless Sales/Service
2011 Sales / Repair Technician
2007 Nex Generation Sprint Service technician
2008 Providing customer service to customer and Repair
• Cellular equipment or Troubleshooting to determine
level of repairs, which varies from display to DTMF tones,
antennas, Mic, speaker, or exchanging Unit.
2000 AT&T Wireless, Atlanta GA
Sales Support Representative
Job description involved performing Daily Managerial function
• Audits on store inventory, registers bags, and petty cash. Send out store deposits, shipping / receiving in inventory. Ensuring price changes are compliant with advertisement and up coming
• Implementing cash policy and Procedure as well as OSHA
Maintaining refund and discount reports and keeping stock room with adequate inventory to meet Customer needs. Checking wall demo phones to ensure they are functional.
1999 to Bellsouth to Cingular Wireless Atlanta GA
2005 Service Technician 2
Handling customer feature issues or complaint with equipment,
• Utilizing customer Service skills to determine customer needs. Troubleshooting to determine extent of Repairs, that varies
from display to DTMF tones, antennas, Mic, to reflow system connector, antenna port led, camera port etc.
• Reprogramming phones and testing equipment on various testers: such as multi-meter, Wave-Tek and updating customer software (flash) per manufacture request. Also trouble shooting customer hands-free kit to locate any shorts in the wiring, fuse box, Cradle or junction box.
• Maintaining the pay station, checking cash and check Receptors to insure they are working and troubleshooting any other issue that may arise.
1999 to Siemens, Atlanta Ga.
1999 Repair Technician 3
• The manufacturing & Repairing Hearing Aids. Reading blueprints,
and schematics to design customer Aids to their specification. the
repairing of Aids:
• Replace mics, receivers, transceiver, rewiring, and soldering component etc.
• Refinish shell casing, buffing, and calibrating, tuning and tweaking unit to customer specification.
1997 to Scientific Atlanta, Atlanta Ga.
1998 Team leader / Technician 3
• Training and managing a team of 3. Determining priority assembly
Pulling and ordering parts.
• Troubleshoot from start to finish. Assembling and repairing cable boxes, Line extenders, and Amplifiers.
• Testing and calibrating equipment.
Soldering, board level repair, cut clinch, rewiring, calibrating, cooking , sales, experience with computers.
acquired Valid TWIC, Z-Card.