To ascertain a position in which I am qualified that offers opportunities of further education and advancement.
Manager: Progressively responsible experience in field operations, including military assignments in hostile environments. Resourceful and adaptable, exercising superb competence and efficiency with every project.
• Hits the ground running. Seeks and assumes responsibility. Meets challenges with a keen understanding of resource needs.
• Managed crowds and disruptive individuals with an emphasis on civility, tact and low-key pressure techniques, directly resulting in no untoward incidents.
• Works well in an interdisciplinary team environment and coordinates with officials at all levels of management.
• Developed and implemented procedures designed to evaluate and streamline maintenance requirements programs, greatly improving the efficiency and cost effectiveness of critical maintenance systems and methods used.
Party Manager: Extensive formal training and vast hands-on experience in seismic exploration. Thorough knowledge of crew operations. Ensures quality, safety, and production for the company and the client.
• Maintain crew cost and cash payments. Able to maintain inventory, daily reports, and ensure timely reporting to company.
• Ability to follow operation and work instructions in a written, oral, or schedule form.
• Performs training and performance appraisals, new hire orientations, and ensures compliance with HSE standards.
• Ensure contractor compliance to company and client operation and safety standards.
Leadership and Supervision: A superior leader with demonstrated performance in high-pressure environments. Earned a solid reputation for improving organizational performance through hands-on training and a leadership approach that emphasized decision-making through active listening.
• Superbly managed and motivated assigned personnel; renowned for firm, yet compassionate mentorship; proven proficiencies in classroom and field training; renowned for technical expertise.
• Ensured compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental Standards; supervised training and wrote performance appraisals.
Houston Harris Division Patrol; Houston, Texas 2009 – Present
Contract Permit Supervisor
Circle C Energy; Mesquite, Texas 2006 – 2009
Contract Dive Operator
ExD Dive Services; Moscow, Texas 2003 – 2009
Contract Permit Supervisor
Ranger Exploration; Moscow, Texas 1999 – 2005
Schlumberger Geco-Prakla; Houston, Texas 1995 – 1998
Contact Scout and Drill Push
Grant Geophysical; Houston, Texas 1994 – 1995
MADISON HIGH SCHOOL, Houston, Texas, 1986
202ND TEXAS STATE GUARD; Houston, Texas, 1989
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON; Houston, Texas, 1994
• Police Academy
• TCLEOSE (Texas Commission on Law Enforcement Standards and Education), 1994
NRA; Whittington Training Center, New Mexico, 2009
Certified Firearms Instructor
PADI; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 2009
SECURITY ACADEMY OF TEXAS; Houston, Texas, 2009
Level III & IV Security
TACTICAL TRAINING CENTER; Houston, Texas, 2009
Personal Protection Officer
Permit Crew Supervisor
Field Operations (Highland/Trans)
Tracking Job Cost
Surface & Mineral Permitting
Inductions, Appraisals, and Training
QHSE Management Inventory Tracking
Level 4 Personal Protection Officer
Have held management positions, but in today's economy, am willing to accept skilled labor positions with advancement opportunities.