Computer and Communications Engineer
- Information Technology
- Installing and configuring hardware, software, and drivers.
- Maintaining and repairing network equipment such as Routers, Switches, and peripheral devices.
- Installing LAN/WAN and other networks.
- Managing security options and software in computers.
- Performing regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated.
- Troubleshooting system failure and provide solutions to restore functionality.
- Training and teaching users how to utilize computers correctly.
- Communications 5 years by 2019
- Windows 10 4 years by 2020
- Information Technology 5 years by 2020
- Networking 5 years by 2020
Computer and Communications Engineering at American University of Science and Technology2014 - 2017
Computer Science at Beirut Arab University2006 - 2010