To realize the best oppurtunity.
• Planning and execution of operational tasks of my Company.
• I joined the Army in the year 2000 and have completed the short service commission recently.
• I completed the training as one of the top ten of the course and subsequently joined Infantry.
• I have ably performed the duties of : Company Commander, Adjutant of the Battalion, Specialist Company and ADC to a General officer commanding a Division in challenging field circumstances.
• I have served and operated in various field scenarios; high altitude, CT/CI in rural and urban set up - in one of which I was awarded a GALLATRY AWARD in the year 2003.
• Managing the administrative and logistic requirements of the Company.
• Managing human resource, training & development, planning, policy formulation and execution.
• Graduated in Economics in 1999.
• Underwent an year long training at Academy.
• Attended numerous courses in Army with straight 'A' gradings.
• Presently undergoing a PG certificate course in business managent from IIM Calcutta.
• Attended ADP course in Computer with 'A' grading.
• 7 years of rich experience, under challenging conditions, in general administrative operations, manpower, resource and crisis management.
• In logistics, supply chain management, budgeting, procurement, Quality control and materials supply.
• In training & development, planning, policy formulation and execution.
• Clear, focussed approach with adept analytical thinking ability.
• Versatile communication and people skills with the ability to motivate and manage teams in a large Organization.
• Sincere, determined, flexible and adaptive.