Coating Inspector, Insulation Inspector, PFP Inspector
- Engineer / Naval Architect
To consolidate and expand upon my experience by developing current and new skills within a dynamic environment, which allows me to demonstrate my professional capabilities within the protective coating industry by delivering high standards of work, safely and efficiently whilst achieving targets and objectives, in addition to motivating others to achieve the same standards.
Seeking senior level assignments in Quality Management / Project Management with an organization of high repute.
- A result oriented professional with 10 years 04 months of experience in:
Quality Management Inspection and Audit Documentation
Project Execution Team Management Process Enhancement
Passive Fireproofing Thermal Insulation
- Having experience of 5 Years & 3 Months with Kirloskar Corrocoat Pvt. Ltd. & 5 Years & 1 Months with Oman Industrial Coating Centre LLC, Oman as Q.C. Inspector
- Well-versed in maintaining records of calibration, inspection & testing equipment, latest revision of all contract documents, drawings, specifications, SPs, PRs and standards, quality assurance, quality control and inspection, witness procedures, tests and certifying the results
- Possess knowledge & understanding of various paint systems/ various insulation systems/ various fireproofing systems specifications and ISO 9001:2015 system
- Deft in conducting inspection of the incoming, in process materials, taking stringent quality measures & organizing quality awareness programs
- Profound skills at inspecting and evaluating the quality of products and production/ fabrication process
- Proficient in designing / streamlining processes / procedures to facilitate robust Quality Management Systems; adept in developing a framework of quality standards, procedures & system
- Provided support in problem and defect analysis for production quality related issues
- An effective communicator & negotiator with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Supervising project activities and handling the complete project management cycle entailing requirement gathering and final execution of projects
- Finalizing requirements and specifications in consultation with engineering consultants / collaborators, external suppliers, contractors & clients
- Preparing program of works for all projects and directing the executing team to finish the project in time & troubleshooting the overall problems
- Achieving quality certification as per ISO standards & appraising the status of various system implementations in the organization; reviewing & inspecting non-conforming products and initiating requests for corrective and preventive action
- Taking stringent quality measures including preparation of necessary documents to ensure compliance with above standards & customer requirements
- Maintaining all high precision grade equipment/tools in safe custody & ensured all equipment are operated as per the instructions and user manual
- Conducting internal audits periodically to assess the status of deployment of systems and take corrective measures for achieving organizational objectives
- Identifying scope for:
- Planning, implementing & monitoring of technological changes to enhance operational efficiency
- Modifications in equipments, process flow, working practices, consumables, power, etc. for controlling & reducing conversion cost per unit produced
- Executing cost saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in expenditures and work within the budget
Since June '13-June'18: Oman Industrial Coating Centre LLC, Oman as Q.C. Inspector
- Associated with:
- Oman's First Full Internal Tank (Ø 30m) Coating Project with Belzona 1391S @ OXY, Mukhaizna
- Petroleum Development of Oman's Specification SP-1246
- Occidental Petroleum's Specifications FAC-200 & FAC-254
- ENERFLEX's Specification ABB-PPF-SPC-ENF-000- 00004-00 U-04
- Checked the parameters used during blasting, painting, insulation & fireproofing.
- Reviewed daily painting reports prepared by foremen at site
- Compiled test pack for each job order
- Ensured workforce had mandatory HSE training requirements and safety arrangements were in place during test and inspection
- Conducted inspection:
- After surface preparation
- During and After paint application including paint mixing
- During Fireproofing
- During Insulation
- Inspected incoming materials, for traceability markings against certificates and confirm correctness to specification
- Identified hazards and controls during the visits and inspection at sites - Scaffolding inspection, Ventilation inside confined spaces
- Quality Records improved as compared to the records in the past at OXY Mukhaizna, and got new order of 08 Nos Water Tanks Coating & Insulation.
- Carried small workshop on "How to achieve required DFT and Reduce paint consumption".
Jan '08 - Apr '13: Kirloskar Corrocoat Private Limited, Pune as Q.C. Inspector
- Customer satisfaction survey results improved in my Zone.
- Got appreciation letters for Quality work from reputed Clients first time such as TATA POWER LTD, TATA STEEL LTD, POSCO E&C, SAIL, L&T, SIEMENS LTD.
- Job rejection rate reduced in Trunkey Projects.
- Carried out Safety workshop for workers quarterly.
- Internal coating of pipe using Spinning method to achieve specific DFT without paint loss and pin holes.
- Work on development project of Weld Seam Grinding Machine to remove Welding Seam from Pipe internal surface.
2007: B.E. (Chemical Engineering) from PVPIT Budhgaon, Sangli with first class
IT SKILLS: Well versed MS Office and Internet Applications
CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
- ICorr Level II Insulation Inspector Certified (ITC/2018/INS-038)
- ICorr Level IIPFP Inspector Certified (ITC/2018/INS-032)
- NACE Coating Inspector Level 1 & Level 2 Certified (CIP No. 31436)
- Training Program on Paint & Coating Inspection, organized by NACE International India Section in June '08
- Participated in activity such as University Cricket Tournament in Feb'07
Date of Birth: 1 April 1986
Permanent Address: B-14, Silver Oak Residency, Opp. SGM College, Saidapur, Tal-Karad, Dist.-Satara - 415124,
Languages known: English, Hindi and Marathi
Passport No.: S1709203 (Date of issue: 17 April 2018 / Date of expiry: 16 April 2028)
Marital Status: Married
No. of Dependants: 03
Notice Period 30 Days
Refer to annexure for projects handled
Projects handled in India:
- Reliance Industries Ltd., Gujarat - Vinyl ester and Polyglass 100 glass flake coating for Internal & External of Pipes
- ONGC, Mumbai - Vinyl ester glass flake coating for KOD Vessel and pipeline
- L&T, Orissa - Polyglass 100 glass flake coating for Pipe Internal with Pipe Sprayer
- L&T, Orissa - Polyglass VEF glass flake coating for Pipe External
- TATA Power, Trombay
- Unit 8 (L&T) Trombay- Polyester glass flake Coating for Sea Water Pipeline Internal
- Polyester glass flake coating (Polyglass 100) on Morter Lined Pipeline for sea water service
- Jetty Trombay- Vertical Turbin / Horizontal Split Case Pump coating for Efficiency Rise- 08 No.'s
- TATA Steel Ltd., Jharkhand:
- External coating of pipes with Plasmet ZF/ZE Coating System.
- Vinyl Ester glass flake Coating for Hot Stove Domes - 03 No'.s
- Vinyl Ester glass flake Coating for Scrubber & Demister
- SSNNL (Kirloskar), Gujarat- Vinyl Ester Coating for Concrete Volute Pump for Erosion Protection - 06 No.'s
- DGEN (Siemens), Gujarat- Vinyl Ester Coating for Concrete Volute Pump for Erosion Protection - 04 No.'s
- POSCO E&C, West Bengal - Vinyl ester coating and Brick lining for Scrubber & Demister
Projects handled in Oman:
- L&T Lekhwair PDO Projects ‘13- Piping (External & Internal Coating) with Hempel Paints.
- PDO, Qarn Alam'14 - GRE Lining of 39. Dia Tanks- 02 Nos. External Coating of Pipes with PCS-1 System with Carboline Paints.
- OXY Safah'14- Underground Piping coating with Road crossing Paint (PCS-2A) with Hempel Paints.
- OXY Mukhiazna'14- Internal Belzona 1391S coating of pipes from Dia 30 inch to Dia 1 inch with Pipe Sprayer
- OXY Mukhiazna'14- Internal Belzona 1391S and External Hemple Coating & Insulation of Water Tanks- 08 Nos.
- PDO, Qarn Alam - GRE lining of Tank-2 No's with Carboline Paints.
- Petrogas / JMC / PDO - Vessel - 4No's with Jotun Paints.
- OXY Mukhiazna'13- Internal Belzona Coating of Dia 30m Water Tank- 01 No.
- OOCEP Abu Tubul - Internal & External Coating of Tanks- 03 No.'s with Hempel Paints.
- PDO Oarn Alam- Internal glass flake coating of vessel with Hempel Paints.
- AL HASSAN/PDO Ghaba- Internal GRE lining & external coating of Dia 20m Surge Tanks- 02 Nos with Carboline & Jotunl Paints.
- MINA PETROLEUM- Internal coating of Dia-39.5m Jet Fuel Tanks- 02 Nos with Hempel Paints.
- PDO NORTH OMAN EMC SITES- QARNALAM, YIBAL, FAHUD, AMAL
- PDO AMAL- internal Vinyl Ester coating of 06 nos of tanks with Hempel Paints.
- ORPIC MUSCAT/SOHAR- Fireproofing of Beams & Structures with International Paints.
- PDO SADAD- GRE Lining of Dia- 40m Dehydration Tank up-to 10 mtrs with Carboline & Jotunl Paints.