- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
I would like to introduce myself as high motivated young professional who seek new challenges and opportunities for professional development. As a seaman in second generation I am results-focused and hardworking Nautical Officer who understand all aspects of job at sea from inside. In addition, my more than 10 years’ experience possess strong leadership and successful team building capabilities. I start my sea carrier from Deck Cadet and proceed step by step to present Chief Officer position which can help me to substitute any deck crew member in case of emergency at any time.
Last 3 years I focused on offshore industry. During this time I have worked on different projects and types of ships. Mostly it was supply of drill ships and platforms. I have ASD ships maneuvering experience. Several times our ship was participated in towing operation as support unit. Then I worked on ship delivery projects. Also I worked on board of ERRV vessel which carry Standby Safety Vessel duties in North Sea. One of the most exiting was experience of work on board of Cable Recovery Vessel in Atlantic Ocean. Where we recover cable from depth up to 5000m (BRACAN, SAT 1, SAT 2: project).
My strongest points stress resistant and lifelong learning capability. Thereby for present time I have Deep sea captain license and DP induction certificate. I am always looking for ability to learn some sing new when I have a free time (electronics, computer programming, professional development etc.). Marlins test average results 90%.
- DAILY OPERATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Proper loading of vessel to include above deck cargo, below deck cargo: dry bulk , liquid mud, fuel,etc ensuring proper stability;
- Assists Master with management of vessel and full responsibility for operations and personnel on assigned shift.
- Licensed Deep Sea Captain
- Flexible in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Analytical specialist
- Good exposure to managing vessel crew personnel and marine vessel inspection
- Wide exposure to various cultures and customs
- Extensive knowledge of marine Operations
- Proficient with Windows, MS-Office and other computer programs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
2003 – 2007 Kherson Maritime College of State Maritime Academy. Ushakova avenue, 20 Kherson, 73000.
Grade: Junior Specialist of Navigation.
2007 – 2012 Kyiv State Maritime Academy named after hetman Petro Konashevych-Sahaydachniy (KSMA). Str. Frunze, 9, Kyiv, 04071
Grade: Master in Navigation
2013 – 2015 National Academy for Public Administration under the President of Ukraine 20, Ezhena Pottier st., 03057 Kyiv, Ukraine.
Grade: Master of Public Administration.
I am convinced that my experience and professional commitment could be an asset to your company. I look forward to hearing from you soon to set up an appointment at your convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
- All STCW certificates acc. to rank Dec 2016
- CoC Deep sea captain Dec 2016
- DP Induction Oct 2016