Dedicated, articulate, and highly skilled professional, with strong educational background, comprehensive training, and more than seven years of work experience in fleet management, transportation, and safety operations seeking for new job opportunities.
Marlow Navigation Ukraine
Mar 2009 – present
?hief Officer of Multipurpose Oceangoing vessel, Worldwide
- Head of Deck Department – responsible for managing the stability calculations and afloat maintenance, crew management and jobs distribution.
- Head of Cargo/Stowage Operations - providing safe loading/discharging, cargo handling, stowing operations on board general cargo vessel (cargo including but not limited to steel structures, machinery and containers)
- Head of Safety/Fire Fighting
- Head of On-Board Security
- Bridge Team Management
- Navigation Officer - providing safe operations of vessel in open sea, maneuvering, berthing operations worldwide.
- Certified Ship Security Officer, have knowledge of ISPS (International Ship and Port Security Code)
Aug. 07 – Feb. 09
2nd Officer of Multipurpose Oceangoing Vessel, Worldwide
- Part of Bridge Team. Main duties are navigation and paper work, in charge of maintaining distress signaling equipment.
- Navigation Officer - creating the ship's passage plans, is a comprehensive, step by step description of how the voyage is to proceed from berth to berth. The plan includes undocking, departure, the en route portion of a voyage, approach, and mooring at the destination. Responsible to the captain for keeping the ship, its crew, and its cargo safe for eight hours each day.
- Medical Officer – In charge for medicine chest, general health of crew, provide injury care for any onboard personnel.
- Duties also included overseeing the loading, stowage, securing and unloading of cargoes.
Nov. 06 – Aug. 06
3rd Officer of a Container Oceangoing Vessel, Worldwide
As 3rd Officer was performing duties of Ship's Safety Officer, in charge of Life Saving equipment, Fife Fighting equipment
Odessa National Maritime Academy - Deep Sea Navigator
Relevant Coursework: Navigation, Economics, Ship’s Engineering, International Relations, Ship Construction, Crisis Management, Crew Management.