CHIEF ENGINEER/MARINE TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT
- Vessel Operations
I am writing to apply for the MARINE TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT position advertised in the MARITIME jobs search online. The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting me and I believe your criteria requirement match with me well.
I have gained a lot of years of experience during my employment at SEA and on SHORE as well. I am a person who open to challenge, honest and love to learn. Experience has taught me how to build strong relationships with all departments at an organization . I have good customer service skills and able to work within a team as well as cross-team.
I also have few key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
- I strive for continued excellence.
- I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers.
- I am able to work under pressure, fast learner, responsible, honest and driven to excel.
- With a BS degree MARINE ENGINEER, I have a full understanding of MAINTENANCE/REPAIRING/OPERATION of the vessel which was stated clearly on my CV and Testimonials from my previous Employers if required.
- I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed. For more details about my background and my experience I had enclosing my CV with recent photograph
Really look forward to hear a good news from you and I would enjoy speaking with you in person to discuss about this employment opportunity.
Thanking you in advance for your kind attention and consideration.