Being an energetic and devoted engineer, I am willing to accept a challenging position in management in an international organization of repute where I can demonstrate my professional abilities, theoretical background and engineering approach.
Work with some growth oriented shipping company as technical superintendent, chief engineer on oil & gas field, power generation plant.
As Chief engineer, I have served on latest UMS Class Double Hull construction vessels (VLCC) of MAERSK TANKERS & N.I.T.C (TEHRAN & Sharjah Management) built 2007 onwards which have latest equipment and Nor Control systems been Hall Mark of current technology - Comprises of PLC’s, Central digital monitoring & control (i.e., Auto Chief 4 DENIS 5 & Lyngso marine) Nor’s digital programmable governor, and digital Safety control unit (with programmable limitations and overrides) and possess vast experience of maintenance, overhauling and trouble shooting of latest Sulzer RT Flex Engines & Sulzer 7RTA 84T-B marine engines up to 36,960 bhp.
Served as Chief Engineer on Oil Tanker Ships, vast experience of Administration and planning for maintenance of Shipboard Mechanical & Hydraulic nature machineries years of comprehensive maintenance and overhauling experience of Marine Diesel Engines, Generators, Boilers, Air Compressors, Pumps, Refrigeration & Air conditioning Plants and Purifiers.
Mainly experienced in SULZER, B &W, CATAPILLER, M.A.N, WARTSILA Engines.
Worked with Electron Engineering, Pakistan as Technical Manager during August 1986 to November 1989, where my job responsibilities include supervising of installation, Commissioning, Trouble-Shooting, Repair and maintenance of various machineries
• Bachelor of science University of sind 1986
• Intermediate (pre-engineering) Hyderabad board 1973
• Matriculation Hyderabad board 1971
Certificate of competency as marine engineer
Officer class 11& class 1 (motor) from Pakistan August 1985 & December 1993, respectively with dangerous cargo endorsement. As per STCW 95.
Started my carrier as Marine Engineer in 1979 and NOW SERVING as Chief Engineer IN A.P.Moller SINGAPore as a chief engineer on their latest VLCC vessel to date, thus having overall Twenty NINE YEARS of extensive and blended practical field and management experience.
Pertaining to management of operations, Maintenances and Projects Execution right from Project.
I have a good understanding and practical Knowledge of Estimations of Job Orders and Schedule Works, Interpretation of Engineering Drawings, Coordination of Projects Activities, Estimation and Evaluation of Quality of Works etc.
As Surveyor : Vast experience for surveying the machinery on behalf of the DnV & LLOYD’S on board ships.
Safety Management System:
Fully conversant with functional requirements of the SMS
- A safety and environmental protection policy;
- Instructions and procedures to ensure safe operation of the plants and protection of the environment in compliance with relevant international and flag State legislation;
- defined levels of authority and lines of communication
- Procedure for reporting accidents and non-conformities with the provision of rules;
- Procedures to prepare for & respond to emergency situations; &
- Procedures for internal audits and management reviews.
- experience of vetting inspections of vessel from various oil companies.
Planned Maintenance System:
Imbibed with PMS, which covers such as
- the items / system which are included in the maintenance program (Inventory control)
- the time intervals at which maintenance jobs are to take place (Maintenance Schedule)
- the maintenance procedure to followed (Maintenance instructions)
- the way of reporting the maintenance jobs and their results (Maintenance Documentation and History)
- the way of reporting performance results and measurements taken at certain intervals for trend investigations from delivery stage (Reference Documentation)