To obtain a meaningful position in shipping industry, where I can utilize my experience, knowledge & skills that I have gathered at sea. I have been working closely with crude, product, chemical & gas tankers for more than a decade. My ideal position would allow me to use my experience and knowledge in ship operation, management, safety, training & business analysis; for increasing the productivity of the company and customer service.
1) Presently working as Chief engineer in Various type of Tanker including VLCC, Product. Employing company MOL Tankship Management Asia Pte Ltd, Singapore. Experience as Chief Engineer since 2008.
2) Sailed on Chemical tanker & Gas tanker carrying Propene, Butane & also various chemicals in various sizes as second Engineer since 2004 to 2008 in MOL Tankship Management Asia Pte Ltd.
3)Experienced in maintenance of various machinery of different sizes & also solving electrical & electronic troubles.
• Bachelor of Science (Marine Engineering) from Marine Academy, Chittagong under National University of Bangladesh, 1993-1994; Maritime Science, Physics, Mathematics.
• Advanced Diploma in Marine Engineering from Singapore Maritime Academy, Singapore.
• All STCW short courses are valid & done at either in Singapore or Bangladesh.
• Obtained Certificate of Competency MEO Class 1 (Motorship) from MPA, Singapore.
Certificate No.: E1-0003400
• Obtained Dangerous Cargo Endorsement for Petroleum, Chemical & Gas Tankers from MPA, Singapore.
• Graduated from Marine Academy, Chittagong, Bangladesh (A Branch of World Maritime University, Malmo, Sweden) as an Engineering Cadet in December 1994.
• Apprenticeship with Bangladesh Shipping Corporation for one year as Engine Cadet.
• Sailing as Chief Engineer with MOL Tankship Management Asia Pte Ltd, Singapore.
Skilled in planning, controlling and execution of all activities connected with ship maintenance, repair & her smooth operation. Able to formulate dynamic work plan, closely liased with other departments in accordance with Owner’s policy. Capable of monitoring vessel’s performance, cost effective spare parts requisition and communication with all parties as required.
Well versed with International regulations, SOLAS, MARPOL, ISPS, ISM(ISO-9001/14001), TMSA and their requirements/ implantation/ audit/ certification.
Experienced in drydocking of Aframax tanker in Singapore. Also experienced in new delivery of VLCC from MES Chiba, Japan.
Presently working as a Chief Engineer in MOL Tankship Management Asia Pte Ltd.Singapore
(Proficiency: 0=Poor - 10=Excellent)
English: Spoken-8 / Wrtten-8
Bengali: Spoken-9/ Written-9
Well versed with Microsoft office--- Excel, Word Etc.