To obtain a responsible and challenging position in area of business management where I can demonstrate my technical and business skills and contribute to the company.
• Great Eastern Shipping Co. Ltd. Mumbai.
Assistant Manager – Tanker Technical. 2004 – Current
• Ashton Green & Co. Mumbai.
Project Engineer. 2002- 2003
• ABB ABL Projects Ltd. Sarni.
Site Supervisor. 1999
As Assistant Manager.
• Planning & Execution of running repairs, lay-ups and dry-dock repairs.
• Planning & execution of surveys.
• Managing procurement of material /services and logistics related to it.
• MIS reports to top management on vessel’s performance for crude oil tanker ships.
• Input to technical budgeting and monitoring.
• Closer of Vetting/PSC/various audit observations.
As Project engineer.
Handling projects from designing, costing, manufacturing, erection and commissioning. Successfully commissioned project for Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corp. of India
As Site supervisor.
Managing team of 15 workers for capital overhauling of 210 MW boilers in Thermal Power station.
• Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
University of Mumbai.
Master degree in Marketing Management. 2009
• Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) University of Mumbai. Formerly known as Victoria Jubilee Technological Institute.
Bachelor degree in Production Engineering. 2002
• Laxmi Narayan Agrawal Memorial Institute of Technology ( LAMIT) Dhamangaon, Board of technical Education Mumbai
Diploma in Production Technology. 1999
• Little Flower Higher Secondary school (LFHS) Betul, Board of Higher Secondary Education, Bhopal. 1996
• Little Flower High School (LFHS) Pathakhera, Board of Higher Secondary Education, Bhopal. 1994
• Published Technical paper on ERP & ERP II in an International Conference on e- Manufacturing: An Emerging Need for 21st Century World class Enterprises. 2002
• Published Technical paper on Computer Aided Quality Control, in Fifteenth National Convention of Production Engineers and National Seminar on Emerging Convergence in Manufacturing Systems. 2001
• First prize in open hardware contest at IIT Bombay, for design, manufacturing and presentation of “Manually Operated Sensitive Drilling Machine”. 2001
• Secured 11Th position in the state of Maharashtra in Diploma in Production Technology.
Management, Technical and Interpersonal.