I would be open to a position of ship's management/operation, chartering, insurance or claims although a position in the crewing department would be a good option, as it will help me to gain knowledge and experience in the field.
Moreover my working experience gives me also the benefit of hunting an agency or logistics position or even a customer service support job as well.
1. Ukratlantic LLC (heating appliances producer) - sales manager. 30/03/2011 – present time. Search for suppliers, preparation and revising of contracts, working with manufacturers, preparation of documents for customs clearance, monitoring of settlements on foreign contracts, negotiations with customers.
2. Uni-Laman Group (forwarding company) - sales manager. 06/08/2009– 07/03/2011, clients search and attraction, rates quotations, communicating with liner carriers, export/import bookings, control of settlements with clients, door to door transportation in accordance with Incoterms, invoicing.
3. ITERIS Ltd (forwarding company) - Logistics manager. 21/04/2008 - 01/07/2009, communicating with liner carriers, export bookings, empty containers request, stuffing procedures control, the calculation of the cost of transportation, control of settlements with clients, the organization of truck transportations, creating a database of carriers.
4. BLACK SEA SHIPPING SERVICE Ltd., Admiral Container Line - sales manager assistant 25/12/2007-20/04/2008, taking bookings, quoting rates to customers, export documentation.
5. INTERBROKER Ltd - port agent 01/04/2006-20/12/2007, organization of all port formalities (customs, border control, sanitation, supply, ship repair etc.) related with the ship's arrival in port.
Odessa National Maritime University - Department of Transport Technology and Systems (2001-2006)
Odessa State Economic University - Finance (2006-2008)
Odessa State International Languages Courses (English, 1998-2000)
Odessa State International Languages Courses (French, 2003-2005)
“Interlingua” International Languages Courses (Deutsch, 2009- 2011)
Knowledge of port production, intermodal transport, ship’s agency, chartering and freight forwarding, foreign trade, Incoterms 2000/2010, sales management, MS Office, email programs,
No bad habits, married, have a driver's license, able for business trips. English (fluent), French (intermediate level), German (beginner).