To work with full dedication in a challenging atmosphere to gain professional skill, while working with support of competent peers and guidance of strong leaders which will further my career ambition of rising to the pinnacle of success.
1. To assist in commercial employment of the vessels and Cargos as a Broker.
The scope of activity includes management of shipping, logistic, to promote and maintain business relations with various international principals and agency houses.
2. Post fixture including preparation of voyage instructions for the
masters according to the recap of main terms agreed/charter party.
Acquisition of the most competitive load/discharge port disbursements etc.
3. Stemming bunkers for the vessels according to the prescribed
specifications and at the best possible competitive rates.
4. Preparation and follow-up of freight /charter hire invoices.
5. Preparing /follow-up of lay time calculations and balance freight invoices and final charter hire statement.
6. Preparing cargo /hire / freight claims according to the c/p.
7. Preparing pre-voyage estimates.
8. Operations of the fleet including all agency related matters
in charge of all port operations at Mumbai.
Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade (PGDIT) IMDR, Pune Autonomous
B.Com G.S. College of Commerce and Econmoics, Nagpur University of Nagpur 51 % 2006
Higher Secondary Examination (HSC) G.S. College of Commerce and Econmoics. Maharashtra Board of Higher education 70 % 2003
Secondary Examination (SSC) Vimaltai Tidke Convent, Nagpur Maharashtra Board of Higher education 63 % 2001
Academic Internship & Projects
Organization :- Piramal Glass Pvt. Ltd, Vadodara
Duration :- 6 weeks
Project : - Project on export Documentation, Preparing Standard Operating
procedure (SOP) for their Pharmaceutical Customers for Easy
implementation in SAP, MIS & KPI Analysis.
Organization :- Glocal Logistic Pvt Ltd., Nagpur
Duration :- 8 weeks
Project :- Training on Import-Export Procedure, Logistics Operation,
Documentation Process and other Marketing and Financial aspects of
Organization :- Industrial Development Bank Of India (IDBI), Nagpur
Duration :- 3 weeks
Project : - Training on Forex and Trade Finance Operation and the Operational
Process of Import – Export documents in a Bank