Seeking a challenging position in progressive organization, where I can have sense of quality competition, achievement and recognition and to serve the organization with my almost desire.
Present working with Al-Masaood OISS, (Pakistan) as a “Service Technician.” for the last three years (from April 2008 to date)
Three years work experience in Weatherford (Pakistan) as a “Jar Technician” (from February 2005 to December 2007)
Five years work experience in OGTC (Oil & Gas Tubular Consultant, Pakistan) as a “ASNT Inspector Level II MT.PT.”
(from January 2000 to December 2004)
Intermediate ( Science )
D.A.E. in Mechanical Technology
NDT Level-II Course (MT. PT.)
Short Course in Computer Science
Short Course in English Language
H2S Training / Induction from Rutledge Certifies
Fire Fighting Training (Weatherford)
QHSE Course (Weatherford)
Lifting Operations & Equipment Training Module (BHP)
Working at Heights Training Module (BHP)
Power Tools Training Module (BHP)
Safe Driving Training Module (BHP)
• Tong Operator (Clincher, Farr, Eckel) 3.5K, 5.5K, 7.625K, 14K, 16K & 20K. all sizes.
• Jar Technician (Griffith & Daily Jars & Shock Tools) all sizes.
• Tubing inspection (all manufacturers) 23/8” , 27/8” , 31/2” , 41/2” all sizes.
• Casing inspection (all manufacturers) 51/2” , 7” , 95/8” , 133/8” & 20” all sizes.
• Water and Sand Blasting Job at NRL and PRL.
• Bolt Tensioning Job at BHP Gas Plant in Dadu ( zamzama ).
• BHA Inspection (stabilizers, drill pipes, drill collars, heavy weight & monnels) etc.