Seeking a long term association as Captain, Second Captain where experience, ability and training will have a positive application.
Captain, Flagship Yacht Charters, Sitka, Alaska
• Captain of sportfishing tender as part of a mothership charter company in Alaska.
Captain, Sportfisher “Missing Lenk”, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
• Completed retrofit work started by others prior to moving boat.
• Moved boat from Newport Beach, CA to Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico.
• Directed all aspects of day to day operation including crew and trip planning.
• Lead the boat to a 2nd place overall in the 2007 Bisbee’s Black & Blue Marlin Jackpot. With a 591 pound Blue Marlin.
Captain, Sportfisher “Coast to Coast”, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
• Part-time Captain. Moved boat from Ensenada, BCN, Mexico to Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico for the 2006/2007 season.
• Lead owner and guest to over 150 billfish releases.
• Managed boat budget.
• Provided maintenance and repairs as need.
• Returned boat to Ensenada from Cabo at the end of the season.
Captain, Sportfisher “Pesca De Oro”, San Diego, CA
• Co-Captain. For summer season fishing trips based out of San Diego, CA.
• Primary operator during nighttime travel periods.
Captain, “Fin Fever”, Newport Beach, CA
Captain, “Reel Lairs”, Newport Beach, CA/Ensenada, BCN, Mexico
Captain, “Aristo”, Newport Beach, CA/Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
Captain, “Boomer” Newport Beach, CA
Captain, “Limitless” Newport, CA/San Diego, CA
Captain, “Sea Venture” San Diego, CA/Puerto Escondido, BCS, Mexico
Numerous deliveries on boats ranging in size from 35 feet to 100 feet in length on waters ranging from Alaska to Barra Navidad, Mexico.
SCMMTS Master 100GT
SCMMTS STCW 95 Endorsement
IGFA Certified Observer
USCG Licensed 100 Ton Master
STCW 95 Basic Certificate
Basic Fire Fighting
IGFA Certified Captain
Good computer skills. Good communication skills. Excellent problem solving skills. Excellent leadership skills.